Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] happiness > high iq

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
but at the same time, i believe, and there must be a sweet spot to be had in order to live a good life. i mean no one would want to be intellectually challenged right.

iq/your brain mostly dictates your life though, so yea i do think you must have enough, but after a certain amount u possibly start getting less happy and it becomes unnecessary too.

Hqdefault 1

>mfw high IQ but nobody cares because I'm unattractive

Nobody wants to have an IQ of ~80, because there you can still do self reflection/know what has been denied of you, but there is still no way to fix it.

If you have an intellectual deficit in the intermediate realm where you are smart enough to think about it, but still unable to change it the true torture is found while the truly mentally handicapped live better due to ignorance/special help/etc., if you didn't know what you are missing out you wouldn't be tortured as much by it.
Furthermore, people with low intelligence (that isn't in the disability realm) still get as much demands by society as everyone else, a special form of lenience isn't given to them, so you are basically on your own/without help/expected to compete with other, far superior people.

And intelligence is of course always a valuable trait/the better option, only >140 it's something that isolates people again due to no common base/alienation due to mental superiority.

An IQ of 120/130 is the best option because most of academia is a joke for you/very easy for you while you are still able to relate to others without any social isolation due to being lonely on the top.

Last edited:
View attachment 500905
>mfw high IQ but nobody cares because I'm unattractive
at least you can navigate through life easier. life must be hell for low IQ and ugly
Nobody wants to have an IQ of ~80, because there you can still do self reflection/know what has been denied of you, but there is still no way to fix it.

If you have an intellectual deficit in the intermediate realm where you are smart enough to think about it, but still unable to change it the true torture is found while the truly mentally handicapped live better due to ignorance/special help/etc., if you didn't know what you are missing out you wouldn't be tortured as much by it.
i see. yea that range where you're just around 1 SD below average must suck.

but yea, average, or 1 SD above it seems pretty good though. after that then it's mensa level and you probably wouldn't need it that high. i guess being in mensa makes one happier though. but yea, unnecessary

Last edited:
low iq and unhappy. its over :feelsUnreal:

Another whitepill added to the collection

Personally, I'm more interested in knowledge and the nature of things - and mostly just information - so I'd choose high IQ over happiness. Knowing the true nature of things like consciousness and how reality works is infinitely more valuable to me than blissfully frolicking about in a forest. It's all relative, though.

inb4 gigacope.

Personally, I'm more interested in knowledge and the nature of things - and mostly just information - so I'd choose high IQ over happiness. Knowing the true nature of things like consciousness and how reality works is infinitely more valuable to me than blissfully frolicking about in a forest. It's all relative, though.

inb4 gigacope.
oh yea same for me here. that in itself is happiness. the thing though is that i want to acquire such knowledge without too much effort/hard work. my mind is already exhausted as is, and i'd love to be able to learn more effortlessly.

oh yea same for me here. that in itself is happiness. the thing though is that i want to acquire such knowledge without too much effort/hard work. my mind is already exhausted as is, and i'd love to be able to learn more effortlessly.
Learning is about 70% information, and 30% logic and reasoning (these figures are just my opinion). It always will take effort, because you have to absorb the information, store it, process it, then reuse it later.

I can somewhat relate to that, but everytime I see someone attractive with low iq (e.g. Gigi Hadid, Taylor Swift) I feel really fucking good about myself ngl:smonk:

Last edited:
Its all about reading...

Warren Buffett‘s infamous reading habit is what he attributes as the foundational tool to improve knowledge. He is a voracious reader who spends 80 percent of his own day reading, and he suggests that anyone hoping to achieve similar success should read 500 pages per day.
He's not alone.
Bill Gates reads about 50 books per year. Mark Cuban reads more than three hours a day. Elon Musk? ?When asked about how he learned to build rockets, he said, "I read books."

Learning is about 70% information, and 30% logic and reasoning (these figures are just my opinion). It always will take effort, because you have to absorb the information, store it, process it, then reuse it later.
i see. thx
Its all about reading...

Warren Buffett‘s infamous reading habit is what he attributes as the foundational tool to improve knowledge. He is a voracious reader who spends 80 percent of his own day reading, and he suggests that anyone hoping to achieve similar success should read 500 pages per day.
He's not alone.
Bill Gates reads about 50 books per year. Mark Cuban reads more than three hours a day. Elon Musk? ?When asked about how he learned to build rockets, he said, "I read books."
i see. jfl i must be far behind then cause i don't read books

Last edited:
happiness is life circumstances, so your iq would be irrelevant in this case.

Furthermore, people with low intelligence (that isn't in the disability realm) still get as much demands by society as everyone else, a special form of lenience isn't given to them, so you are basically on your own/without help/expected to compete with other, far superior people.
I have an intellectual disability this is 100% true :feelstastyman:

im a loser and outcast in every part of life, even on incel forums I feel unwelcomed and nervous to talk because of my low IQ and theres nothing I can do about it

if I could choose between having a normal brain and average IQ or being a chad, id pick the brain always