Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Happiness exists only because of suffering of others

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
There would be no joy for chads and stacies if incels did not suffer.
As Marquise de Sad once wrote -" It is not enough for us to be just happy but we need other to suffer."
Happiness comes out of awarness of your superiourity - when you deem yourself as priveleged wich means you need disadvantaged ones to mantain your status
This society wants us to suffer.
We have to build our own to fight the sadistic opressor and be independent.

All our lives are dependent upon the sacrifice of others, willing or (mostly) not, especially true for those of us living in a first world country, and that's presumably the reason why people are so opposed to negative utilitarianism. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that our suffering is the foundation for the happiness of others.

Normies laugh at this notion because, at least on some level, they know it's true.

This is one fundamental belief in Pessimism that I almost wholeheartedly agree with and not just on terms with sexuality. Schopenhaur was correct in saying that both pain and pleasure were both transitory to one another in one of his analogies regarding how the pleasure of the devourer is less significant than the pain in which the consumed experiences.

I believe this is one of the reasons why often one of the most repeated sets of advice anyone can give you is that you should be considered lucky given that there are others more unfortunate than your said position. After all, how else are you supposed to feel better about yourself without knowing that someone else is suffering more than yourself? You often see the same thing in social situations in almost everyday life. And it is easy to feel good about yourself especially if you are incapable of understanding guilt or remorse by those you inflict suffering onto. It's almost like human beings just have a complete benevolence towards violence - whether it is unconsciously benign or explicitly obvious.

All our lives are dependent upon the sacrifice of others, willing or (mostly) not, especially true for those of us living in a first world country, and that's presumably the reason why people are so opposed to negative utilitarianism. So it shouldn't surprise anyone that our suffering is the foundation for the happiness of others.

Normies laugh at this notion because, at least on some level, they know it's true.
Sadistic rules of the game are simple but people try to fooll each other into bluepliled delirium because of fear that the truth will bring mass sloughtER.
This is one fundamental belief in Pessimism that I almost wholeheartedly agree with and not just on terms with sexuality. Schopenhaur was correct in saying that both pain and pleasure were both transitory to one another in one of his analogies regarding how the pleasure of the devourer is less significant than the pain in which the consumed experiences.

I believe this is one of the reasons why often one of the most repeated sets of advice anyone can give you is that you should be considered lucky given that there are others more unfortunate than your said position. After all, how else are you supposed to feel better about yourself without knowing that someone else is suffering more than yourself? You often see the same thing in social situations in almost everyday life. And it is easy to feel good about yourself especially if you are incapable of understanding guilt or remorse by those you inflict suffering onto. It's almost like human beings just have a complete benevolence towards violence - whether it is unconsciously benign or explicitly obvious.
People have never been " moral beings" as crazy Russo and all the rest of nuts of era of englightenes thought ( except afformentionrd marquise ). Moral man is invention of delusioned mind.
People are extremely violent and sadistic creatures and use morality only in order to submit and punish those who they torture everyday.

Last edited:
Everything we have was built off of the backs of tens of millions of simps, slaves, and the sadistic drive of those who lorded over them with their money and power. It’s the way of life. There is no prey without a predator

Last edited:
Everything we have was built off of the backs of tens of millions of simps, slaves, and the sadistic drive of those who lorded over them with their money and power. It’s the way of life. The is no prey without a predator
But let prey to know about it. We have to name things by their own names. That is why we spread black pill - we want other people to undestand with what kind of creatures they have to deal with.
And maybe grow some predatory fangs in responce

Everything we have was built off of the backs of tens of millions of simps, slaves, and the sadistic drive of those who lorded over them with their money and power. It’s the way of life. The is no prey without a predator
Exactly, it's just that the vast majority of people aren't willing to at least be honest enough to admit it.

But let prey to know about it. We have to name things by their own names. That is why we spread black pill - we want other people to undestand with what kind of creatures they have to deal with.
And maybe grow some predatory fangs in responce
These days it seems only individuals who were doomed to suffer are capable of growing fangs. The scorned are the ones who think and if they have the mental strength to do so, they will take a stand against their ascribed status and those who persecute them
Exactly, it's just that the vast majority of people aren't willing to at least be honest enough to admit it.
If one does not feel actively oppressed by the hierarchy he finds himself in, he will overlook and ignore the hell beneath him. He just might even laugh

These days it seems only individuals who were doomed to suffer are capable of growing fangs. The scorned are the ones who think and if they have the mental strength to do so, they will take a stand against their ascribed status and those who persecute them
Oh believe me i will stand for myself as Mitlon's Satan against tirany of heaven.

Oh believe me i will stand for myself as Mitlon's Satan against tirany of heaven.
Do what you must, as far as you’re concerned everything begins and ends with you. You are the only one who must face and combat the inner struggle and those who have provided it

Zero sum theory can be applied to anything of value, including happiness.

Normalfags happiness exist only because we get kicked down and because of them kicking us down and spitting on us we get to rot & suffer.

Normalfags happiness exist only because we get kicked down and because of them kicking us down and spitting on us we get to rot & suffer.
Right.