Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Happiness begins at 6 feet

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Theres not much more to say other tahn that. I would estimate that 80% or more of life is LOCKED OUT if you're under 6 feet.

If you are under 6ft and ugly there is no life to live...just a constant suffering.

Theres not much more to say other tahn that. I would estimate that 80% or more of life is LOCKED OUT if you're under 6 feet.
Cope. Happiness comes from being 8+ PSL male. Height doesnt matter unless you're shorter than 5'9" which makes you manlet.

face is more important

A happy and fulfilling life is only a few inches away.
:feelscry:

Wrong. Real man height starts at 6'3. At 6 feet you get frequently mogged by foids and other males (if you live in West Euro).

True happiness begins at 6 feet ... :feelscry: ..
6 feet under :feelsrope:

6'1 is manlet cutoff

If you’re below 6 feet tall then the government should offer assisted suicide.

If you’re below 6 feet tall then the government should offer assisted suicide.
They should already offer it. How much does it cost to buy a bullet? 1.50? If 1.50 of my hard earned tax money goes towards letting some other poor fuck gtfo, I'm okay with that. But the normies would never go for that, they need their wageslaves. :feelscry:

If you aren't at least 6ft tall, the only happiness you'll find is when you're 6ft under.

You can be tall, ugly, balding and skinny as shit like me.

Imagine how much of a slayer Robert Wadlow would have been if he was born in our time. 8'11" gives you an ungodly advantage in dating.

666 theory
6 inch dick
6 feet height
6/10 looks

The probability to be happy if you're 6' or above is higher, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's high. I'm pretty sure a lot of tall men are unhappy because of marriage, job, poverty.
A 5'6 man who is rich and lives in a safe country and whose family members are still alive is certainly happier than a 6'3 homeless man who has lost all his family members.

The probability to be happy if you're 6' or above is higher, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's high. I'm pretty sure a lot of tall men are unhappy because of marriage, job, poverty.
A 5'6 man who is rich and lives in a safe country and whose family members are still alive is certainly happier than a 6'3 homeless man who has lost all his family members.
notice how you had to make the 6'3" guy HOMELESS with a dead family in order to compete with a 5'6" rich guy..

all things being equal, the 6'3" guy's life will be several thousand times better than the 5'6" guy's.. n matter what

notice how you had to make the 6'3" guy HOMELESS with a dead family in order to compete with a 5'6" rich guy..

all things being equal, the 6'3" guy's life will be several thousand times better than the 5'6" guy's.. n matter what
Yes I didn't deny that. Of course a tall guy will have a more satisfying life if the circumstances are equal. However you should always put things into perspective. This is a high quality cope for me. Whenever I feel like the ugliest and most worthless human being on earth, I remind myself that there are millions of people who are abused, are starving or dying because of diseases. This makes me appreciate my situation. I'd rather be a manlet in Germany than a 7' tall man in some african shithole that I can't get out of.

Yes I didn't deny that. Of course a tall guy will have a more satisfying life if the circumstances are equal. However you should always put things into perspective. This is a high quality cope for me. Whenever I feel like the ugliest and most worthless human being on earth, I remind myself that there are millions of people who are abused, are starving or dying because of diseases. This makes me appreciate my situation. I'd rather be a manlet in Germany than a 7' tall man in some african shithole that I can't get out of.
SMV and happiness is relative. if you're in a first world nation, the problems of africans don't exist to you.

Being 6'+ is just another tick on the list of things you need to fuck anything not resembling a marine animal.
Doesn't guarantee anything

If you are under 6ft and ugly there is no life to live...just a constant suffering.
What kinda cope is this, I see plenty Chad faced manlet banging loads a pussy

6ft isnt even tall anymore. I'm 6ft and get height mogged by every 2nd person tbh face is more important tbh.

nice cope, happiness begins at 8 inches

What kinda cope is this, I see plenty Chad faced manlet banging loads a pussy
Well i don't know about them, but i live in hell being ugly and a manlet. Maybe they are 10/10 in they face i dunno....but i doubt they are as short as some of us here.

Well i don't know about them, but i live in hell being ugly and a manlet. Maybe they are 10/10 in they face i dunno....but i doubt they are as short as some of us here.
5'6 and below

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back