Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Happily married" normies complaining that their wives are not indulging in sex or kinky stuff

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Most normies on fetish sites are in relationships but either not getting sex at all or have nagging foids who will make fun and refuse in indulge in sexy fatansies. I wonder what these normies will think when their wives would be more than happy to eat chad's poop by refuse to dress up in hose for them

Tbh in 2020 it's better to pump and dump (if you can) or MGTOW.

If that normie just barely suggests that they can bring chads to fuck and he's a cuck, suddenly his asexual wife, will become a whore that she is. It can be used as a litmus test for whoredom, but once used you need to leave that whore otherwise she'll make your normie life hell.

Since the vast majority of marriages from female's standpoint are based on convenience barter or "he jumped trough so many hoops for me, might aswell just have a reliable puppy to amuse myself with", its no suprise that they cannot keep the sharade of attraction for too long. Especially when already legally bound.

women arent attracted to 90% of men, to them its settling down so they are disgusted by sex and only use it as means for reproduction. only chads get kinky sexual girls that will happily fulfill their fantasizes.

I'll gladly take vanilla sex butI think one of my fetishes is very tame. Them wearing a skirt for example.

Since the vast majority of marriages from female's standpoint are based on convenience barter or "he jumped trough so many hoops for me, might aswell just have a reliable puppy to amuse myself with", its no suprise that they cannot keep the sharade of attraction for too long. Especially when already legally bound.
This.

Tbh in 2020 it's better to pump and dump (if you can) or MGTOW.
classic case of AFBB
You either win or lose.
You can't escape the game just because you're married.

Plus most of the wives weigh more and are less attractive than their husbands, but can easily get outside sexual attention to indulge in their fetishes and cuck hubby. There are all kinds of Tyrones into fat wives and even Chads will accept a BJ or some sort of sexual worship from a fat ugly married woman here and there. There aren't any bangable women actually into dads, despite what you hear. "Daddy" is really a version of "Chaddy" and the "dad bods are hot" thing applies to someone like Jason Momoa when he's off his diet. So the sexless married dude might be able to bang a woman even fatter than his wife, or perhaps a lower tier nanny or some other service worker if he's dominant enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back