Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Happiest point in your life?

etbrute

etbrute

Officer
★★★★
What has been the happiest point in your life? Was it when you were younger, teenager, or now?

before middleschool life was pretty ok

when I succesfully managed to get nice point from uni entry exam. it was a 1 year of pure dedication

Mine was when I was 10-12 years old.

when i managed to collect enough money from work to buy the pc i am using now to play games and browse the internet
i spent 8 months collecting money for it

under 10 years old

My life peaked at 12 years old

Middleschool. The nerdy hobbies like Pokemon, yugioh, etc were all full force then. That was when I could speak to normies.

IDK, 8-10 years old i guess

Playing table tennis with one of my rivals, many years ago now. Wish things had remained as pure as they were back then. Oh well.

when i successfully lost almost 90 lb and was approaching normie territory, but then ofc the balding set in :feelsrope:

when i successfully lost almost 90 lb and was approaching normie territory, but then ofc the balding set in :feelsrope:
[IMG alt="obersteincel"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/53/53040.jpg?1684618434[/IMG]

obersteincel

Gauleiter​

★★★
JoinedMay 20, 2023Posts253

i cant remember

Don't remember

Age 8-9 I'd say

What has been the happiest point in your life? Was it when you were younger, teenager, or now?
Never. When i was small i was physically and verbally abused by mom and dad :feelsjuice:

2010-2012 Definitely the last time I remember being happy.

7 years old even held my crushed hand :chad::society:

Maybe 11-15ish, playing splitscreen vidya with my bros. Getting prime pussy obviously would have mogged that.

Maybe very early childhood