Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News HAPPENING : TALIBAN INVADES IRAN CAPTURES A BORDER POST

they're about to get their asses spanked

This is smalltime. Waiting on the chinks to start killing each other over Taiwan.

Based if true @Afghancel

This is smalltime. Waiting on the chinks to start killing each other over Taiwan.
I want chinks to invade lundia and use our land and people to make factories and workers as lundia has failed to do it for years

This is about to be more fun than the Jewkraine war

This is about to be more fun than the Jewkraine war
>CIA leaves billions worth of gear behind
>Has been training Afghanis for 2 decades
>Agreement in place that the Taliban will become a regional menace to Iran
hmm

afghanistan is the weaker country.

if they really pissed off Iran and Iranians started massacring afghan civilians, they would think twice before ever invading a stronger neighboring country.

This shit ain't funny. I hope nothing happens.

Having said that I don't mind if Iran suddenly declared itself a nuclear power by flattening Afghanistan and ridding the world of Taliban filth.

We may have Underestimated the Taliban. @AsgardTheFatcel

>CIA leaves billions worth of gear behind
>Has been training Afghanis for 2 decades
>Agreement in place that the Taliban will become a regional menace to Iran
hmm
See? Also, the Taliban went to Washington to "plan" their counter-terrorism campaign against ISIL/ISKP.

Some high-ranking American officials went to Kabul some weeks ago.
@osman27

Giga-Based I might fall in love with the Taliban if they damage this Iranian regime.
@svgmn1
they won't be able to make a nudge on Khameneis ass tbh
unless a Russo-Ukranian thing happens, in which cucked nations like murrimutta or nations opposing Iran decide to pump support. but that is not likely going to happen with Taliban since they got no fans currently in the congress, also Iran has lots of cuckold shia supporters in Iraq that are willing to die for a country that killed their people :feelssus:

Giga-Based I might fall in love with the Taliban if they damage this Iranian regime.
@svgmn1
my personal opinion as someone who doesn't like shia and Iran very much:
it's not good for both parties. taliban need to strengthen their grip on the country first and start formalizing themselves as a nation then start to aim big.

Iran on the other hand already got a strict islamic rule, even if it is shia, it won't change a lot of things if Taliban took over. their people have grudge against theocracy already, so they will fight Taliban with everything they got. this will lead Iranians to trust their regime like they did in the 1980s, which in turn will lead to instability because that will give them motives and confidence to make them more rabid towards other countries too, as they were once with Iraq and that satisfy the goal of choose people by increasing the struggle in the area.

@svgmn1
Iranian regime is gay af they have so much drug addicts its unreal

afghanistan is the weaker country.

if they really pissed off Iran and Iranians started massacring afghan civilians, they would think twice before ever invading a stronger neighboring country.
Pakistan is stronger than both yet Afgans still manage to remain a menace for them

It is, sand niggers erasing each other is always lifefuel for me, love to see muzi niggers doing God's work and killing each other
Yeah until they enlist you nigger.

Or your family gets blown up in a terrorist bombing. Or you lose both legs.

Last edited:
> Finally return from being a goverment in exile after 20 years of war against muttland and 10 years of war against the soviets.
> decide to invade one of the hardest countries to invade geographically.

Are sandnigs really this retarded or do they just want to get bombed by Russias again? Legit what is the reason to invade Iran? Oil? mudslime religious reasons?

Roasties would reee