Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Happened again (got rejected)

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Met a girl from online dating site.
She was really nice but after just meeting her once, she just messaged me that I am a really cool guy, with a nice personality, but I am too ugly for her.
She weighs more than me, has shit hair, very short...

I liked her a bit.
I thought I had a chance.

I asked did she get a better option and she said yes and blocked me
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Also FUCK YOU MODS not bragging if I try and get rejected
Gesture_raised_fist_with_middle_finger_lifted.jpg

impossible, women are interested only in personality

Rejection boosts female egos.

That's more than I've got, well done to you, fellow.

She was really nice but after just meeting her once, she just messaged me that I am a really cool guy, with a nice personality, but I am too ugly for her.

I liked her a bit.

A lot of blackpills there:

20/80 rule confirmed. Top 20% are with top 80% of foids while the rest 80% of men are chasing that bottom 20% of foids (overweight, ugly etc.).

Also it confirmed personality doesn't matter, only looks matter.

I liked her a bit.

Also FUCK YOU MODS not bragging if I try and get rejected
Gesture_raised_fist_with_middle_finger_lifted.jpg
Can I get a DM of yours & her pic' bro?

Just shower your personality buddy boyo

She somehow detected your toxic masculinity, you silly inkwell.

I don't feel any motivation to try online dating anymore, maybe it's because I feel more tired and depressed now and look even worse in photos I take also.

I managed to get ONE date from plentyoffish 6 years ago, she was younger and thought I had money though I think. After an awkward 10 minutes she left the cafe and I was forced to settle the bill for the drinks.

I'd prefer to carry on being rejected than have my hopes raised by a rare chance that ends brutally, you think finally you can get the regular intimacy you crave, have someone who cares for you as you do her, build something real, make. life. less. shit. But no, that life is for others.

brutal :cryfeels:

how'd you make it to a date though if ugly?
or do you have photos where you look like :chad:

A W A L T
W
A
L
T

Bruh .

She blocked you , JFL . Tbh I wanna see the foid pictures .

Lucky you though, Ihave never been on a date in my life.

impossible, women are interested only in personality
Yea,I guess he has to work on his frame,and upgrade his poor social skills to have a better personality ,Bro! :feelskek:

Damn, brutal :cryfeels:
Can't even post on Incels.co and talk about my inceldom :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Set your profile so no one can view it. Redditfags are browsing the most active people's profiles here and stalking their messages to see if any report-worthy.

U forgot to lift your barber in the shower at the dentist brah

3/10 whales are getting ltr interest from 4-6/10 men. They have no reason to date a below average man.

Cucktears will ignore this.

Can you send me a pic of her via pm? Just wanna know how she look Likes.

Can you send me a pic of her via pm? Just wanna know how she look Likes.
Not sure, maybe I should censor her face or something because I don't like doxxing people
Also, you only have 24 posts

what a way to suffer, but I admire that you keep trying

Fuck man, I really feel bad for you. I know what it's like to have your hopes built up but then crushed in just one day. It hurts a lot.

Not sure, maybe I should censor her face or something because I don't like doxxing people
5 months in this forum, no profile picture, 24 posts, asks for a picture, probably an IT shill.

She doesn’t deserve basic human decency for being a worthless slut. Post her picture everywhere. She is nothing more than a whore with terrible morals, like 99 percent of other women.
I try so much but it is only suifuel every time.
Cheers bro, my 6th beer just opened
I had 5 beers last night and some premium bourbon whisky the night before. Alcohol is a great cope.

she just messaged me that I am a really cool guy, with a nice personality, but I am too ugly for her.
At least she was honest. I guess Finnish culture is more straightforward than the Brazilian one. Here the vast majority of women won't be as direct.

But yeah, sorry you have to go through that, bro :feelsbadman: