Blackpill Haplogroup L2a1b - the slav height genetic that makes them the tallest in the world

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
★★★★★
7d 16h 59m
Here is a picture of Crotica soldiers and Italian soldiers.

Slavcels vs pizzacels.

Blackops2cel came from there btw

Haplogroup I (M170) is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is a subgroup of haplogroup IJ, which itself is a derivative of the haplogroup IJK.

I-M170 is one of the most numerous haplogroups among European males.[1] Subclades can be found in most present-day European populations, with peaks in some Northern European and South East European countries. Consequently, I-M170 represents up to one-fifth of the male population of Europe, being the continent's second major Y-DNA haplogroup (behind Haplogroup R).

The haplogroup reaches its maximum frequency in the Balkans (with the highest concentration in present-day Herzegovina). It may be associated with unusually tall males, since those in the Dinaric Alps have been reported to be the tallest in the world, with an average male height of the range 180 cm (5 ft 11 in)-182 cm (6 ft 0 in) in the cantons of Bosnia, 184 cm (6 ft 0 in) in Sarajevo, 182 cm (6 ft 0 in)-186 cm (6 ft 1 in) in the cantons of Herzegovina.[2]

Haplogroup I appears to have arisen in Europe, so far being found in Palaeolithic sites throughout Europe (Fu 2016), but not outside it. It diverged from common ancestor IJ* about 43,000 years B.P. (Karafet 2008). Early evidence for haplogroup J has been found in the Caucasus and Iran (Jones 2015, Fu 2016)

In addition, living examples of the precursor Haplogroup IJ* have been found only in Iran, among the Mazandarani and ethnic Persians from Fars.[3] This may indicate that IJ originated in South West Asia.

Haplogroup I: Reason Why Southern Slavs Are Taller Than West and East Slavs?
To clear you up a bit on your genetic background and how you came to be
by Boris V. 48.1k Views 3.4k Votes

SHARES
FacebookTwitter

Heplogroup I / Photo: Eupedia.com
Human height is know to be a result of multiple factors, be it from the genes that we inherit, to the food we eat and even what kind of environment we live in. But it was no joke when your ‘Baba’ used to tell you to drink that milk and eat enough so you could grow big. There is some truth in your Baba’s words, but some things are out of your power to influence them because you inherited them. We like to call them ‘genes’, but in this case even more precise it is Haplogroup I2.

A haplotype is a group of genes in an organism that are inherited together from a single parent,[1][2] and a haplogroup (haploid from the Greek: ἁπλούς, haploûs, “onefold, simple” and English: group) is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor with a single-nucleotide polymorphism mutation.[3][4] More specifically, a haplogroup is a combination of alleles at different chromosomes regions that are closely linked and that tend to be inherited together. As a haplogroup consists of similar haplotypes, it is usually possible to predict a haplogroup from haplotypes. Haplogroups pertain to a single line of descent, usually dating back thousands of years.[5]As such, membership of a haplogroup, by any individual, relies on a relatively small proportion of the genetic material possessed by that individual. ~ states Wikipedia article
Haplogroup R1a subclade – “Slavic genes” distribution across Europe:
Haplogroup R1a / Photo: EUpedia.com
Among Slavs two type of Haplogroups are predominant, the Haplogroup R1a which is also dubbed as “Slavic haplogroup” or the genetic code of the Indo-European Slavic (also Sarmatian Indo-Iranian) tribes that brought us the Slavic languages, culture and our present day heritage while Scytho-Sarmatian (indo-Iranian) R1a subclade of tribes who ruled the Slavs for one period brought us the tribal names like Croats/Serbs and their military horse-riding skills. In Poland as a effect of Sarmat rule over Slavs a medieval movement “Sarmatism” was born believing the Slavic aristocracy or their “tribal leaders” have Sarmatian (Iranian) ancestry.
Haplogroup I “native European” genes across Europe
Haplogroup I / Photo: EUpedia.com
Main strain of Haplogroup I (parent of our I2 subclade) can also be found in northern Europe among present day Germanic people which is also a strain of earlier European settlers which were merged into the incoming Indo-European Germanic tribes that carried the R1b haplogroup.
On the southern (Slavic) side stands Haplogroup I2 subclade which are the genes of the European ‘native’ people that were already present in Europe, usually dubbed as “Illyrian haplogroup” but later merged into incoming Slavic R1a tribes (Croats, Serbs and other minor Slavic tribes).

Parent R1 haplogroup (R1a and R1b) – the Indo European settlers (before dubbed as Indo-Aryans)

R1 haplogroup / Photo: EUpedia.com
It is evident the R1a (Balto-Slavic) and R1b (Celto-Germanic) tribes were culturally and military much more dominant and they successfully have spread their influence across Europe while the older European natives, members of Haplogroup I were left only to merge into the incoming dominant cultures of Indo-European settlers.

Average height of European Nations:
  1. Netherlands – 1.838m
  2. Montenegro – 1.832m
  3. Denmark – 1.826m
  4. Norway – 1.824m
  5. Serbia – 1.82m
  6. Germany – 1.81m
  7. Croatia – 1.805m
  8. Czech Republic – 1.8031m
  9. Slovenia – 1.803m
  10. Luxembourg – 1.799m
Info source

However members of Haplogroup I did leave one thing for us all today to inherit, it is their partial genes. Today some think that exactly these genes are the ones that are most to be thanked for the average height of some Slavic nations (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Slovenia) and Germanic nations (Netherlands, German, Norway. Sweden, Austria).

The haplogroup reaches its maximum frequency in the Balkans (with the highest concentration in present-day Herzegovina). It may be associated with unusually tall males, since those in the Dinaric Alps have been reported to be the tallest in the world ~ source
Average amount of Haplogroup I:
  1. Bosnia and Herzegovina: I haplogroups is 55%
  2. Montenegro: I haplogroups is 37%
  3. Serbia: I haplogroups is 42.5%
  4. Netherlands: I haplogroups is 24%
  5. Sweden: I haplogroups is 42%
  6. Lithuania: I haplogroups is 13%
  7. Austria: I haplogroups is 21.5%
  8. Finland: I haplogroups is 28.5%
  9. Croatia: I haplogroups is 43.5%
  10. Denmark: I haplogroups is 39.5%
  11. Slovenia: I haplogroups is 31%
  12. Czechia: I haplogroups is 19%
  13. Norway: I haplogroups is 36%
Info source

Scandinavians and Southern Slavs were always considered taller than average since the men are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in). All of them are in European mainland and are a mixture of Indo-European R1 and native-European I haplogroup genetic pools.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
I never really got thew animosity between Germans and Slavs, most Slavs look pretty Aryan to me.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
★★★★★
7d 16h 59m
Mainländer said:
I never really got thew animosity between Germans and Slavs, most Slavs look pretty Aryan to me.
Slavs have that unique look that is kinda hard to describe. That seems common in Russia but not in western Europe.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
44d 8h 1m
AsiaCel said:
Africa really does begin at the Alps.
AsiaCel said:
Slavs have that unique look that is kinda hard to describe. That seems common in Russia but not in western Europe.

fetal alcohol syndrome

Last edited:
BigGhey

BigGhey

Copemaxx creator|69th positionist
★★★★★
8d 5h 58m
Tbh slavs are still offwhite tho cuz some look like mongolmixed

exp. I knew a russian who looked like Ginger Jackie Chan(red hair, chinese like eyes, face somewhat similar to Jackie Chan, blue eyes)

I also knew a serb foid who I thought was an albino curry at first(blonde hair blue eyes), and then iranian

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
6d 20h 58m
BigGhey said:
Tbh slavs are still offwhite tho cuz some look like mongolmixed

exp. I knew a russian who looked like Ginger Jackie Chan(red hair, chinese like eyes, face somewhat similar to Jackie Chan, blue eyes)

I also knew a serb foid who I thought was an albino curry at first(blonde hair blue eyes), and then iranian
Wouldn’t albino curries just look white? I searched up albino Indians on google images

BigGhey

BigGhey

Copemaxx creator|69th positionist
★★★★★
8d 5h 58m
angrycurrycel said:
Wouldn’t albino curries just look white? I searched up albino Indians on google images
no, this is a meme perpertrated by black supremacists

some may look white, majority still have curry features, may pass as slavs, but just a little

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
6d 20h 58m
BigGhey said:

some may look white, majority still have curry features, may pass as slavs, but just a little
Black supremacists ?

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★
20d 9h 38m
BigGhey said:

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
22d 13h 23m
Southern Europeans are genetic shit. Were basically ethnic whites.

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

Greycel
1h 49m
I thought the Dutch were the tallest

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
96d 13h 29m
Bad haplogroup, short men are superior, just femoids primitives

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
100d 14h 27m
Pizzacel soldiers look like toys.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★
29d 7h 56m
GeneticFilth said:
Lol at you Anglo cuck
RollD20 said:
Pizzacel soldiers look like toys.
Sad. They are probably all southerners or sardinians tho where the average height is like 1.73 (Sardinia)

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
47d 5h 25m
How can I inject this haplogroup shit into me to grow

SecondComing

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
15d 6h 20m
ROFL

That photo is a fake made by some Yugoslav retard. There are various versions of it on the internet.

If you backresearch it on Google, all links lead to south Slavic forums/chats.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Commander
★★★
56d 1h 26m
Odd though, when I was in Rome the police and soldiers on the streets were all like 5'10 +
I did see a man on the street who was like 4'7 though. He wasn't a midget either.

Lol it's fake actually. It did look a bit off. They aren't that small lmfao.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
22d 13h 23m
Cybersex is our hope said:
Lol at you Anglo cuck

Sad. They are probably all southerners or sardinians tho where the average height is like 1.73 (Sardinia)
Cope, everyone is cucked except for the middle easterners.

Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
61d 10h 23m
GeneticFilth said:
the middle easterners.
cope, they're cucked too

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
22d 13h 23m
SoyUnPerdedor said:
cope, they're cucked too
How? They even have arranged marriages.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
15d 21h 37m
Keep in mind actual tallfags are generally concentrated in southern Croatia, northern Montenegro and Herzegovina. These areas have the highest l2 percentage. I was born in an area where 187.6cm (6'2") is the average height and let me tell you, I'm an absolute manlet at 182cm (just under 6'0".)
190cm or 6'3" is a very common height, every other guy is over 6'3". I see 6'7"+ guys every single day, 7'0" guys are quite common. I rarely see people below 5'11", I don't even remember the last time I saw a guy under 180cm or 5'11". Just about every young man is 6'1" - 6'5".

Attachments

• Dinaric Alps.jpg
    Dinaric Alps.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
38d 51m
Haplogroups are not determine one's race.

Tallness in balkan regions is due to dinarid phenotype,they are predominant phenotype in balkan region. So eastern slavs are NOT tall.

Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Legend
★★
29d 7h 56m
anon said:
Keep in mind actual tallfags are generally concentrated in southern Croatia, northern Montenegro and Herzegovina. These areas have the highest l2 percentage. I was born in an area where 187.6cm (6'2") is the average height and let me tell you, I'm an absolute manlet at 182cm (just under 6'0".)
190cm or 6'3" is a very common height, every other guy is over 6'3". I see 6'7"+ guys every single day, 7'0" guys are quite common. I rarely see people below 5'11", I don't even remember the last time I saw a guy under 180cm or 5'11". Just about every young man is 6'1" - 6'5".
I'm 1.84 and sometimes I feel heigtmogged big time by a lot of guys. I'm in the tallest area of Italy. Total suifuel

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
6d 20h 58m
GeneticFilth said:
massive cope. foids love the med phenotype.

D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
29d 3h 16m
JFL at not having haplogroup L2A1B as a man in 2019

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
22d 13h 23m
angrycurrycel said:
massive cope. foids love the med phenotype.
How? Were the shortest and the darkest among whites.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
6d 20h 58m
GeneticFilth said:
How? Were the shortest and the darkest among whites.
Yes among whites. You still mog ethnics

Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
61d 10h 23m
GeneticFilth said:
How? They even have arranged marriages.
arranged marriages aren't even that common in the midddle east (iraq is the exception), you're thinking of pakis

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
61d 10h 7m
AsiaCel said:
Here is a picture of Crotica soldiers and Italian soldiers.

Slavcels vs pizzacels.

Blackops2cel came from there btw

View attachment 112443

Haplogroup I (M170) is a Y-chromosome DNA haplogroup. It is a subgroup of haplogroup IJ, which itself is a derivative of the haplogroup IJK.

I-M170 is one of the most numerous haplogroups among European males.[1] Subclades can be found in most present-day European populations, with peaks in some Northern European and South East European countries. Consequently, I-M170 represents up to one-fifth of the male population of Europe, being the continent's second major Y-DNA haplogroup (behind Haplogroup R).

The haplogroup reaches its maximum frequency in the Balkans (with the highest concentration in present-day Herzegovina). It may be associated with unusually tall males, since those in the Dinaric Alps have been reported to be the tallest in the world, with an average male height of the range 180 cm (5 ft 11 in)-182 cm (6 ft 0 in) in the cantons of Bosnia, 184 cm (6 ft 0 in) in Sarajevo, 182 cm (6 ft 0 in)-186 cm (6 ft 1 in) in the cantons of Herzegovina.[2]

Haplogroup I appears to have arisen in Europe, so far being found in Palaeolithic sites throughout Europe (Fu 2016), but not outside it. It diverged from common ancestor IJ* about 43,000 years B.P. (Karafet 2008). Early evidence for haplogroup J has been found in the Caucasus and Iran (Jones 2015, Fu 2016)

In addition, living examples of the precursor Haplogroup IJ* have been found only in Iran, among the Mazandarani and ethnic Persians from Fars.[3] This may indicate that IJ originated in South West Asia.

Haplogroup I: Reason Why Southern Slavs Are Taller Than West and East Slavs?
To clear you up a bit on your genetic background and how you came to be
by Boris V. 48.1k Views 3.4k Votes

SHARES
FacebookTwitter

Heplogroup I / Photo: Eupedia.com
Human height is know to be a result of multiple factors, be it from the genes that we inherit, to the food we eat and even what kind of environment we live in. But it was no joke when your ‘Baba’ used to tell you to drink that milk and eat enough so you could grow big. There is some truth in your Baba’s words, but some things are out of your power to influence them because you inherited them. We like to call them ‘genes’, but in this case even more precise it is Haplogroup I2.

Haplogroup R1a subclade – “Slavic genes” distribution across Europe:
Haplogroup R1a / Photo: EUpedia.com
Among Slavs two type of Haplogroups are predominant, the Haplogroup R1a which is also dubbed as “Slavic haplogroup” or the genetic code of the Indo-European Slavic (also Sarmatian Indo-Iranian) tribes that brought us the Slavic languages, culture and our present day heritage while Scytho-Sarmatian (indo-Iranian) R1a subclade of tribes who ruled the Slavs for one period brought us the tribal names like Croats/Serbs and their military horse-riding skills. In Poland as a effect of Sarmat rule over Slavs a medieval movement “Sarmatism” was born believing the Slavic aristocracy or their “tribal leaders” have Sarmatian (Iranian) ancestry.
Haplogroup I / Photo: EUpedia.com
Main strain of Haplogroup I (parent of our I2 subclade) can also be found in northern Europe among present day Germanic people which is also a strain of earlier European settlers which were merged into the incoming Indo-European Germanic tribes that carried the R1b haplogroup.
On the southern (Slavic) side stands Haplogroup I2 subclade which are the genes of the European ‘native’ people that were already present in Europe, usually dubbed as “Illyrian haplogroup” but later merged into incoming Slavic R1a tribes (Croats, Serbs and other minor Slavic tribes).

Parent R1 haplogroup (R1a and R1b) – the Indo European settlers (before dubbed as Indo-Aryans)

R1 haplogroup / Photo: EUpedia.com
It is evident the R1a (Balto-Slavic) and R1b (Celto-Germanic) tribes were culturally and military much more dominant and they successfully have spread their influence across Europe while the older European natives, members of Haplogroup I were left only to merge into the incoming dominant cultures of Indo-European settlers.

Average height of European Nations:
  1. Netherlands – 1.838m
  2. Montenegro – 1.832m
  3. Denmark – 1.826m
  4. Norway – 1.824m
  5. Serbia – 1.82m
  6. Germany – 1.81m
  7. Croatia – 1.805m
  8. Czech Republic – 1.8031m
  9. Slovenia – 1.803m
  10. Luxembourg – 1.799m
Info source

However members of Haplogroup I did leave one thing for us all today to inherit, it is their partial genes. Today some think that exactly these genes are the ones that are most to be thanked for the average height of some Slavic nations (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Slovenia) and Germanic nations (Netherlands, German, Norway. Sweden, Austria).

Average amount of Haplogroup I:
  1. Bosnia and Herzegovina: I haplogroups is 55%
  2. Montenegro: I haplogroups is 37%
  3. Serbia: I haplogroups is 42.5%
  4. Netherlands: I haplogroups is 24%
  5. Sweden: I haplogroups is 42%
  6. Lithuania: I haplogroups is 13%
  7. Austria: I haplogroups is 21.5%
  8. Finland: I haplogroups is 28.5%
  9. Croatia: I haplogroups is 43.5%
  10. Denmark: I haplogroups is 39.5%
  11. Slovenia: I haplogroups is 31%
  12. Czechia: I haplogroups is 19%
  13. Norway: I haplogroups is 36%
Info source

Scandinavians and Southern Slavs were always considered taller than average since the men are on record as being the tallest in the world, with a male average height of 185.6 cm (6 ft 1.1 in). All of them are in European mainland and are a mixture of Indo-European R1 and native-European I haplogroup genetic pools.
Nelitos are taller, with the average male being 6’4”.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Dutch people are taller.

Khaplain40KKK

Khaplain40KKK

RunningFromFemoids
★★★★★
3d 1h 8m
Napoleon de Geso said:
Bad haplogroup, short men are superior, just femoids primitives
That is actually true. They live longer+require+less food+need less space for items and clothing+agile+bones more sturdy.

But this doesn't matter to a foid. Height is status and commanding, and this stimulates their primitive mating senses.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
59d 3h 36m
Draestyn said:
Dutch are 6’ avg, croats are like 6’1 range
There are also many more Dutch people compared to Croatians. If they had a similar population size, then that would go lower as well. Keeping that in mind, the Dutch are still no. 1 as far as that is concerned.