Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill HAPAS LOOKSMATCH

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
imagine who the avg 5/10 hapa males looks match is fucking compared to them. JFL at this thought i just had.

"Looksmatch" is cope, you're either liked by all women or by none
just because a guy can get a 3/10 doesnt mean hes getting a 9/10

In western countries and in the young generation that's unironically the case, no foid thinks she's in a low "league", they've completely denied the idea of looksmatch, if that wasn't the case incels wouldn't exist
guess ur right. i havent tried dating in a while so i wouldnt know.

"Looksmatch" is cope, you're either liked by all women or by none
I work in a city outside of Dallas and its around 70% black and hispanic. I work for the city of dallas (gov. employees) My workplace is mostly black/hispanic women and they are almost all obese. Virtually all of them are overweight OR obese. Even most of the white foids who work here are obese. Probably the fattest and perhaps the ugliest place on planet earth.

Almost all their boyfriends/husbands are overweight or obese hispanic people themselves. The only exception are a few Mexican ladies who are have fit, black boyfriends. But yeah, most obese foids are married or have long term partners with other fat people(for now at least)

95% of fat women aren't ****ing Chads. The other 5% are mostly with fit blacks who are mostly broke anyways. I highly doubt good looking men would actually meet up with an obese or very overweight person. They may just match on Tinder because most men swipe right on everyone.

I said young generation, the women you're describing didn't marry with internet
No even obese foids below 30 have mostly obese and overweight husbands/boyfriends who are mostly Hispanic.

Again, only exception I see are with blacks. They can only match on Tinder with Chad, not date Chad. At least in my experience.

I mean in real life, on college campuses and such, you probably won't see that many good looking, young, men with some landwhale.

Last edited: