Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hapas are underrated tbh

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Hapas are usually never ugly and a lot of them tend to be HTN tier from what I’ve seen online & irl. ER was a solid MTN however I don’t think he was fakecel because he was a framelet, short, visibly non NT with a low appealing look.

Most Hapas tend to be the biggest facial moggers in BP incel Spaces. I think Hapas are just the most non NT group which fucks them over.

Life for some reason every single hapa is non NT is some sort of capacity most of them are autistic, have some adhd & tend to always be in weirder subcultures. Legit get more affected by the NT pill rather than looks from what I’ve seen.

_101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg.webp

To me hapas looks like latinos. They can be gigamogers. I thought that Olivia Rodrigo and Vanessa Hudgens are latinas, turns out that they are hapas.

Hapas aren't really that ugly at least compared to some other races. ER was just short & had a small dick.

To me hapas looks like latinos. They can be gigamogers. I thought that Olivia Rodrigo and Vanessa Hudgens are latinas, turns out that they are hapas.
Olivia looks hapa. Vanessa looks extremely more Hispanic than hapa. But yea true a lot of them could pass Hispanic depending. The ones like ER and a few other Hapas I knew no

I just checked that and indeed they are :shock:
Same, I thought they were latinas

5'9 not giga manlet but still not enough
Im pretty sure he looks better than you and definitely stands taller than you.

But according to you, that's "not enough" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: when there are guys slightly uglier than him at that height who can get laid with minimal effort

This ER worship is sickening. You guys do realize if that nigga was still alive to see this forum, he would mock you, right ?

Another thread of buzz word spam

It’s an incel forum and you expect people not to use BP lingo JFL
Your threads just give off this zoomeresque chink tokker vibe, and that your trying hard to fit in here. Off putting to me

Your threads just give off this zoomeresque chink tokker vibe, and that your trying hard to fit in here. Off putting to me
This is just a non NT trait