Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hapas and Ricecels seem to be bottom tier in SEA

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Thai noodles will go for light skinned Indians or Arabs if they cant get white guys

It's just a fact that White men are superior, one fo the only things I stand with these "women" on

It's just a fact that White men are superior, one fo the only things I stand with these "women" on
sad but true as a mutt. whites, on average (not saying there aren't plenty of subhuman ones) mog everyone. they have the highest chad/normie-to-subhuman ratio.

I wonder if all the half-Euro half-Asiatic mutts in the Philippines and Thailand are being treated better than the purer Asians.

I wonder if all the half-Euro half-Asiatic mutts in the Philippines and Thailand are being treated better than the purer Asians.
Depends if they’re good looking or not

You bet your ass they are. You have to at least be a hapa to have your face in a billboard or TV in those countries.

Thai noodles will go for light skinned Indians or Arabs if they cant get white guys

It's all about money. They've been conditioned to believe that their fellow SEA are all poor.

You bet your ass they are. You have to at least be a hapa to have your face in a billboard or TV in those countries.
These Hapas are the top 10 percent but I bet the average looking ones won't be on any billboard

Lmao it's not fucking cope retard.

One of my catfish accounts exposed a noodlewhore, she showed me pics and vids of indians and sandniggers she was talking to and a balding white guy from the UK.

Lmao it's not fucking cope retard.

One of my catfish accounts exposed a noodlewhore, she showed me pics and vids of indians and sandniggers she was talking to and a balding white guy from the UK.

>not cope
>uses 1 anecdotal example

Image result for cage gif

The Indians and Arabs would have to look semi white

They fuck snowmen that are white from snow

Just have money to live in SEA or spend thousands on a noodlewhore theory. Any white guy in SEA is an old man or a soyboy social media expert.