Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hapacels / Mixed racecels (with white parent) do you guys hate your parents?

Do you hate your parents?

• Yes; (hate white parent only)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes; (hate ethnic parent only)

• No; (like both / on good terms)

• Yes; (hate both, ethnic parent more)

• Total voters
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★★
Calling all mixed racecels. Please refrain from voting if you are not mixed (latinos & central asians don't count; one parent must be white).

Tagging some known hapas :smonk:
@Animecel2D @Zettacel @shii410

My dad was a white Norwood 2 or 3 5'8 bi polar retard who thought it be freggin schweet to fuck a 4'10 latina narcissist. That alone makes me hate them for being retarded.

My dad was a white Norwood 2 or 3 5'8 bi polar retard who thought it be freggin schweet to fuck a 4'10 latina narcissist. That alone makes me hate them for being retarded.
Brutal. I'm assuming you look more Latin than white too?

Brutal. I'm assuming you look more Latin than white too?
No. I look like hobo eren yeager. Except midget 5'3 or 5'5 I don't even know anymore with shit goatee and stache. I have my mother's hair and I have my father's skin tone and nose and jaw

@Pixycel is mixed
Thanks for tagging him, I don't really know that many mixed racecels since @Zer0/∞ hasn't made a list yet :feelsaww:

Yea I'm mixed with 50% based and 50% blackpilled but I'm 100% real nigga
:feelshaha:
I'm not actually mixed:lul:

He's just fucking around
Not funny @Broly :feelsUgh::feelsBox:
No. I look like hobo eren yeager. Except midget 5'3 or 5'5 I don't even know anymore with shit goatee and stache. I have my mother's hair and I have my father's skin tone and nose and jaw
I can relate to getting the worst of both sides, I have shitty white skin genes so I age fast and I got a flat nose from my Asian side.

Last edited:
Calling all mixed racecels. Please refrain from voting if you are not mixed (latinos & central asians don't count; one parent must be white).

Tagging some known hapas :smonk:
@Animecel2D @Zettacel @shii410
My dad is actually evil piece of shit Chad while my mother is low Becky with very ugly face ,they never should’ve married or make kids , cuz their kids are subhuman and kids get the worst genes probably from mother
:feelshaha:

Not funny @Broly :feelsUgh::feelsBox:

I can relate to getting the worst of both sides, I have shitty white skin genes so I age fast and I got a flat nose from my Asian side.
Getting the worst genes are the most rage fuel thing

I don't hate them, but I definitely think they were selfish and shouldn't have reproduced, also because of the fact that they were never around me in my early childhood. There's also the fact that they fought every single day since I was born about just various shit, most of it being very menial, but it would almost always get heated to the point where I would almost want to call the cops if I didn't hole myself in my room while it happened. My direct family is extremely dysfunctional, there's a whole lot of shit going on that I don't even want to talk about. Both also have a mental illness of some sort. This is what happens when you race mix and get into a "committed" relationship, they should really be thankful that I did not turn out to be a drug addict or a criminal/serial killer.

Last edited: