Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hapacels are the Kings of Inceldom - Hapacels GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
Even worse than Ricecels and Curries. Think about it - it's legit. I don't know any slayers who are Hapa, as the genes simply aren't there. So you're born as a Hapa male, and just for that you'll inherit low quality genes from your Dad, and have the chance to inherit subhuman rice traits from your mother.

YhA4sYv.jpg

Most noodlewhores have subhuman maxillas and wide, flat noses with a low nasal bridge. If you have any of those traits it's fucking over. Of course those traits don't stop noodlewhores from procreating as female privilege is a thing.

As low-quality white guys are rejected by white wimminz, they're either sent their own way (MSTOW), or relegated to a noodle-only diet, you also pick up some beta trash genes such as manletism, shit eye area, brown eyes, weak bones, weak frame, prey eyes, weak chin, no ramus, etc.

Either way you're FUCKED. It's hard to make friends in high school as you can't fit in with whites, and you're not Asian enough for the Ricecels. I had no friends in high school.

Hapacels are also by and large mentally ill with identity issues. Most Hapacels identify as white whereas they're treated as normal Ricecels. That's because the noodlewhore mother praises inherited white traits and not asian traits. Most mothers of Hapacels are self-hating at their core. My Asian aunt called a cousin's baby ugly because she "looked too Asian" with a wide, flat nose.

I have a recessed midface because of my noodle genes and a low nasal bridge JFL. It's no coincidence that the most famous incel is Hapa:

bJJbFUJ.jpg

The default for Hapa males is incel, unless they got lucky and hit 6'0+ without a shitty rice gene (flat maxilla for example).

if a hapa was tall and gl he would slay

there are good looking tall yakuza changs with mustache hapa is a cope so is rice

I have heard hapas can do good with pure noodlewhores, not sure though.

just go to sea or africa bro

if a hapa was tall and gl he would slay

there are good looking tall yakuza changs with mustache hapa is a cope so is rice

A family friend who is hapa is 6'1 and he looks goofy as fuck. Hapas look goofy because of the reasons I said - the genes simply aren't there. He's a bigger incel than me - even worse looking somehow.

But yes - GL people slay, but it's very rare to be a GL hapa.

I have heard hapas can do good with pure noodlewhores, not sure though.

Only self-hating ones, but you at least need some white traits to cash in on their self-hate.

nah curries have it the worse

I have seen hapas get laid

I knew a hapa who had a qt white gf(the hapa in question looked mostly asian)

I also knew a ginger hapa with blue-green eyes

Yep, a majority of curries are the most disadvantaged, specifically when it comes to height.

I have seen hapas get laid

I knew a hapa who had a qt white gf(the hapa in question looked mostly asian)

I also knew a ginger hapa with blue-green eyes

I can't argue too much tbh, but I think the big 3 are Curries, Ricecels, and Hapacels - the trifecta of inceldom. Hapas are one of the worst, if not the worst because hapa females never go for hapa males or ricecels. Curries have each other for the most part.

But hapas have it worse than many people think. ER was a top 30% Hapa face-wise.

Do curries usually have bad maxillas? For ricecels and hapas (50%), this is normal:

g1vSCQh.jpg

Flat maxillas are fucking disgusting, and noodlewhores who choose to pass that shit down to their sons are evil, evil creatures.

Last edited:
Both ER and the guy from the other picture don't look so bad really.

no somalis are. 85% of us are incels for real

currycels are hands down truecels.

Less I.Q than the average asian, less frame than the average white, any -would be- good looking features failoed by ethnic parents, the worst of both worlds. Interracial breeders should be punished just as harshly as pedophiles.

I think Curries actually mog guys from the Philippines.

It's over for Hapas, they are worse than turkcels. Rope or cope.