Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hapacel trait: Foids enters a social gathering smiles and greats everyone and just ignores the Hapacel

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Boy I am used to it. Especially in high school where foids were hugging and smiling with everybody even people they did not now, but when it came to me they just ignored me

Especially in high school where foids were hugging and smiling with everybody even people they did not now, but when it came to me they just ignored me

I'm sorry you were destined to this cruel fate brother.

Feels hug

Boy I am used to it. Especially in high school where foids were hugging and smiling with everybody even people they did not now, but when it came to me they just ignored me
Story of my social life, how the hell can you hug and smile with a person you don’t know enough

Noodlewhores think their hapa offspring will look like Brad Pitt when in reality many hapas look utterly subhuman, like ET for example.

Noodlewhores think their hapa offspring will look like Brad Pitt when in reality many hapas look utterly subhuman, like ET for example.
Give it 18 years until they register on this site. By that time, we will all be wizard.

Especially in high school where foids were hugging and smiling with everybody even people they did not now, but when it came to me they just ignored me

My cope back then was I thought they got tired and that they just wanted to settle down as the class would be starting soon. Didn't think it was because of anything else.