Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hapa women calls out JBW, wmaf loses its shit on fb.

Tygercel

Tygercel

Recruit
★★★★
ACXp01t
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

WMAF is an absolutely toxic relationship. Mentally ill noodle whores need to be put in concentration camps so they stop their self-hating before passing it onto their kids.

You have mentally ill noodlescum on one side, and low-quality whites on the other. WMAF is an incel FACTORY. I know because I'm WMAF Hapacel...

It's funny how nobody ever says white women who date non white men are self hating. They are the most self hating people on the planet. That hapa chick has a Japanese father for crying out loud. Her mother is a textbook self hating Swedish woman.
WMAF is an absolutely toxic relationship. Mentally ill noodle whores need to be put in concentration camps so they stop their self-hating.
Not nearly as toxic as bmwf. Highest divorce rates, highest domestic violence rates, highest spousal homicide rates etc.

Not nearly as toxic as bmwf. Highest divorce rates, highest domestic violence rates, highest spousal homicide rates etc.

BMWF is always featured on crime shows tbh. I don't know any mulattos to say more, but noodle whores are pretty much all mentally ill. That much I can say with a very high degree of confidence. At least in the West, but even in Asia they're getting whitewashed

BMWF is always featured on crime shows tbh. I don't know any mulattos to say more, but noodle whores are pretty much all mentally ill. That much I can say with a very high degree of confidence. At least in the West, but even in Asia they're getting whitewashed
No, white women are mentally ill. They go with men who kill and beat them just to stick it to white guys.

White women are a million times more self hating than Asian women are.

It's funny how nobody ever says white women who date non white men are self hating. They are the most self hating people on the planet. That hapa chick has a Japanese father for crying out loud. Her mother is a textbook self hating Swedish woman.

Wmaf is the king of subhuman couples. Just look at this

Wmaf is the king of subhuman couples. Just look at this

So I guess the Rape of Nanking was perpetrated by white guys.

And don't Asian women make up an extremely small percentage of rape victims in the US? I know white women are raped the least out of everyone.

Last edited:
jfl at these hilarious foids, sucking white dick every day hating their own people all day until one YT says "hey gais y'all racist against azn males ngl" and niggas chimp out hard af ultrasperg like "gtfo kkkracker don't insult us poc!!! white bitch!!!" using black terms like becky acting like they aren't the biggest white worshipers around, switch on to hating whites more than Mugabe lmao Asian sluts are so fucking fake

That was really fascinating. What fascinates me is how people are already starting to get it. In 10 years everyone will agree with everything we say on this forum and we will be seen as prescient. But likely we will still get no credit because even in 10 years everyone will probably still hate incels. lol.

Well at least we can take comfort in knowing we will be proven right. Like always.

Feels good to see these bitches tactics used against them

The fact is that white foids haven't go out for foreign men on a level noodlewhores did, so it not as notable

So I guess the Rape of Nanking was perpetrated by white guys.

And don't Asian women make up an extremely small percentage of rape victims in the US? I know white women are raped the least out of everyone.

Yes, rape of nanking wouldn't of have happen if Hitler didn't wager ww2.

Small population = small %. You have to look at rape by per captia

69C768FB 492A 4E9B A354 B9BD0EC2FA45

WMAF is an absolutely toxic relationship. Mentally ill noodle whores need to be put in concentration camps so they stop their self-hating before passing it onto their kids.

You have mentally ill noodlescum on one side, and low-quality whites on the other. WMAF is an incel FACTORY. I know because I'm WMAF Hapacel...
“Toxic” :soy:
Yes, rape of nanking wouldn't of have happen if Hitler didn't wager ww2.

Small population = small %. You have to look at rape by per captia
Extremely low IQ, Second Sino-Japanese War started in 1931, with full scale invasion in 1937, Hitler took power in 1933 and didn’t invade Poland until 1939.

Gooks started WWII, ngl

Last edited:

BMWF is almost inexistent, though. Only 6% of white women are in IR, most of them with latinos. Most asians girls are dating and planing to marry a white guy.

Giga lifefuel for ricecels? We're finally being seen as masculine :lul::lul::lul:

Imagine being an asian foid and thinking men of your own race are beneath you. I hate foids behavior more than I can even describe tbh.

fucking noodlewhores, I'm sick of them honestly.

dont worry about noodlewhores, let them make children with white men

their futur son will be asian, and no women want them at all

noodlewhores are creating their own trap

JBW is a true theory, always has been

Lol@you If think anyone’s reading that

70% of the world population are mongoloid. The noodlewhores will make the rest hapa or blasian in a few generations. It´s a shame, their genetics are shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back