Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hanging out with foids is pure poison to the incel mind

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I can't fathom how some incels still manage to have female friends and whatnot. This is a recipe for onitis, obsessive thoughts, extreme frustration and sadness.

I've known this for quite a while but I opened an exception when I was in the nudist beach in Germany. I simply couldn't miss the opportunity of staying near and interacting with a young, white, teenage naked girl. I saw her there like 4-5 times and we talked like 3 times. She was naked on most of those.

Yesterday I found the Facebook account of her father, and there was some pics of her. THIS ALONE was enough to make obsessive onitis thoughts flood my mind, I couldn't sleep until 4:30 am.

Maybe I'm particularly susceptible to this, but it's only natural when you're a sex- and romance-starved incel who gets to hang out with an attractive foid for some time, your mind is like "GO FUCKING GET HER SHE GAVE YOU SOME ATTENTION DO IT IS YOUR CHANCE AAAAAAAAH!" (we were naked together, God damnit, my genes were literally screaming at me), even though in this case it's NUCLEAR over for me since I'm 30 yo, bald, ugly, she's underage and I'm 11 thousand kilometers away from her now.

I noticed how your mind always plays tricks on you. It doesn't care about your feelings, it wants you to reproduce. Every time I make the mistake of hanging out with foids, my mind automatically comes with an excuse for it. "She's a naked German JB, come on, this is a lifetime event!"; "She's religious, a good girl, she's chaste, no one is reeling her"; "She's too young, it's okay, nothing is gonna happen"; "She's not even your type, it's safe this time!"", etc.

But it almost almost always ends up in onitisis feelings.

Cucktears is right when they say I have a terrible personality: I have a warm, friendly, romantic, imaginative, circumspect, dreaming personality. This as a 30 yo bald and tall ugly man is completely incompatible and an one-way ticket to suffering and being crushed by life constantly. It would be a lot better and less suffering to be a sociopathic thug, it'd suit me better.

Last edited:
Foids don't let me hang out with them :feelsrope:

Agreed. We're too good for the rotten character of the eternal foid. Although that certainly isn't why she's rejecting us, but it's not doing us any favors either.

There is your mistake.

Why are you validating females?
I didn't think about validating her, I thought about interacting with a naked, attractive white young foid. Something we don't get to do everyday. I'm still flabbergasted I did it tbh. Speaking normally with a girl like that, we both naked. It feels like it was a dream but it was real.

When you were at the nudist beach did you get a boner? That's the only reason I don't want to go to a nudist beach, because if I talk to someone they would have to be at least a foot away from me.
I did, and then I entered the water right in front of where she was, that's why lead to us speaking.

I saw her there like 4-5 times and we talked like 3 times. She was naked on most of those.
She talked to you? didn't she mind being seen naked by you?

Foids don't let me hang out with them :feelsrope:

You should be okay with that. Having female friends is just a constant reminder of what you can't have. Being in the friendzone isn't much different from being a cuckold. She might even tell you about her great time last night with Chad.

You should be okay with that. Having female friends is just a constant reminder of what you can't have. Being in the friendzone isn't much different from being a cuckold. She might even tell you about her great time last night with Chad.
Very true. Its cucked to willingly stay in the friendzone.

female friends

Maxresdefault

She talked to you? didn't she mind being seen naked by you?
Now that I found her father's Facebook, I can see they are really a naturist family, the father even talked about naturism in some of the few posts he has there. She was probably used to it by that point.

But in the first day, the situation did become a bit uncomfortable, because for most of the time it was just her, a clothed female friend of hers and me in the water for a long time. I thought about it becoming suspicious but I JUST COULDN'T get away from there. I was glued to that girl like a magnet. She was just gorgeous, I thought I was dreaming. Seriously, that was one of the most intense experiences of my uneventful and incel life. I would even put it ahead of when I lost my virginity with a 18 yo 4/10 favelada prostitute.

The friend was uncomfortable with my presence. I think she wasn't a long time naturist like her friend, she was fully clothed and made some comments such as "I don't know him" when my girl was talking to me, as well as throwing some seaweed onto me, kek. I'm NTmaxx so I playfully hit her back with my towel.

They also asked if I was alone there. I replied I was with my father and he was at our motorcycle which was just above us at that point of the beach (I lied, he was at the other side of the beach).
Okay chadpreet

@Ritalincel
Just be NT and fairly low inhib theory.

Fucking prostitutes so much made me comfortable with foids seeing me naked. It's still arousing though.

Last edited:
only females I interact with is family

ut it's only natural when you're a sex- and romance-starved incel who gets to hang out with an attractive foid for some time

And by the way. This is a general validation for females. You are validating females, because they are just females. Why? Did men get any validation because he is a man? Men has to earn it by hard work. He has to put a lot of effort into his body, career and his own evironment to be wealthy. We should more appreciate ourselves.

only females I interact with is family
Me too now, my mom and aunts. They are pretty safe. But I think a cousin would already be enough to make me feel like that.

My German cousins, like 99% of German girls, were pretty cute when young. Now not so much anymore, but I'd still 100% fuck them. One is a lot older, one is about my age and the third one is like 5 years younger than me. If I had met them as a teenager I would 100% have fell in love with the youngest one, which also happens to be the prettiest and blondest one.

Dude stop dreaming about pure, angelic virgins.

And by the way. This is a general validation for females. You are validating females, because they are just females. Why? Did men get any validation because he is a man? Men has to earn it by hard work. He has to put a lot of effort into his body, career and his own evironment to be wealthy. We should more appreciate ourselves.
Sorry, man, but in a nudist beach the last thing I wanted was to appreciate men :forcedsmile:

Yeah, it sucks that women have intrinsic value while we have to work our asses off. This used to be balanced by the fact women couldn't work outside the house, have sexual freedoms or divorce, but now it's all gone and there's a huge unbalance in the gender relations.
I can't, man, I can't; I love those girls. If I could just get a kiss from one of them that would be uranium lifefuel to me, it would probably last years, whereas other shit are ethanol being put into me with a medicine dropper, at best.

Last edited:
It is over, friend.

I'm NTmaxx so I playfully hit her back with my towel.
Maybe you should've tried to become friends with other naturalists there. Germany seems to have a shitload of subcultures, your ascension there wouldn't be that impossible in my eyes. In Brazil, your chances are slim at best.

I wouldn't handle being at a nudist beach, I'd get a boner in no time flat.

I've known this for quite a while but I opened an exception when I was in the nudist beach in Germany. I simply couldn't miss the opportunity of staying near and interacting with a young, white, teenage naked girl. I saw her there like 4-5 times and we talked like 3 times. She was naked on most of those.

you really? Cant fucking stop with the pedophile shit? you need to get some help

Maybe you should've tried to become friends with other naturalists there. Germany seems to have a shitload of subcultures, your ascension there wouldn't be that impossible in my eyes. In Brazil, your chances are slim at best.
I disagree, my chances are way better here. I don't agree with JBW but I throw the towel that being white in a mostly brown country does give you some small upper hand. And in Germany people hate foreigners, especially where I lived. When I was searching for her father's Facebook, I noticed lots of people have their states' flags on their profile pics, that's something unthinkable in Brazil.

People in Germany lose interest in you when you open your mouth and reveal yourself as a foreigner. Also, I ONLY saw good-looking white guys with decent girls. Also, age-different relationships seem to be much more rare there than here, I didn't see any 20 something guy with teenagers, which is something you do see a bit in Brazil.

And in Germany people hate foreigners, especially where I lived. When I was searching for her father's Facebook, I notice lots of people have their states' flags on their profile pics, that's something unthinkable in Brazil.

. Also, age-different relationships seem to be much more rare there than here, I didn't see any 20 something guy with teenagers, which is something you do see a bit in Brazil.

1. why are you fucking stalking her.

2. your not 20 your fucking 30 stop trying to get with teenagers you pedophile

And in Germany people hate foreigners, especially where I lived.

germans do not hate foreigners. stop with your BS. we hate when millions of people invade our country dude. everyone wants to go into the white countrys. why? i think you know the answer.

1. why are you fucking stalking her.

2. your not 20 your fucking 30 stop trying to get with teenagers you pedophile
Here's all the attention I'll give you from now on:

Fuck you.
germans do not hate foreigners. stop with your BS. we hate when millions of people invade our country dude. everyone wants to go into the white countrys. why? i think you know the answer.
I said they hate foreigners, not that they don't have a good reason for it.

I ONLY saw good-looking white guys with decent girls
suicide fuel. The Germans are one of the best-looking people in the world. I admire their good looks and reserved nature.

Here's all the attention I'll give you from now on:

Fuck you.

? you should go fuck your self instead of trying to get with TEENAGERS.
i dont care for your attention. i only care about the teenages your pedophile ass keeps trying to get with and its becoming more of a hobby for you to bring up your stories of trying to get with teens. Your a sick fucking human

I disagree, my chances are way better here. I don't agree with JBW but I throw the towel that being white in a mostly brown country does give you some small upper hand. And in Germany people hate foreigners, especially where I lived. When I was searching for her father's Facebook, I noticed lots of people have their states' flags on their profile pics, that's something unthinkable in Brazil.

People in Germany lose interest in you when you open your mouth and reveal yourself as a foreigner. Also, I ONLY saw good-looking white guys with decent girls. Also, age-different relationships seem to be much more rare there than here, I didn't see any 20 something guy with teenagers, which is something you do see a bit in Brazil.
Why this obsession with teenagers?Get another fetish. The incel often has difficulties with a 30-year-old woman and gets a teenage fetish ...this is going to do wicked for her head if she can control do something else.

Last edited:
suicide fuel. The Germans are one of the best-looking people in the world. I admire their good looks and reserved nature.
And I managed to be ugly being born from a Germanic father and Mediterranean mother, often considered the two most good-looking races. And both my parents are decent-looking.

I am the biggest genetic lottery loser I know. I know guys who are the sons of a turbomanlet Northeast Brazil Mameluke and a 3/10 mulatto foid; they managed to be tall and good-looking. And have light eyes on top of that.

i dont care for your attention. i only care about the teenages your pedophile ass keeps trying to get with and its becoming more of a hobby for you to bring up your stories of trying to get with teens. Your a sick fucking human
Stop being a cuck and attacking the guy for wanting prime pussy

Why this obsession with teenagers?Get another fetish. The incel often has difficulties with a 30-year-old woman and gets a teenage fetish ... ls is going to do wicked for her head if she can control do something else.
My new fetish will be killing cucks who come to one of THE ONLY SPACES IN THE WHOLE INTERNET we have left to talk about foids and taboo topics, only to ruin it with their unceasing cuckoldry and whiteknighting.

Go whiteknight for a foid who doesn't give a shit about you elsewhere, you have all of those to do that:

Facebook.com
Instagram.com
Twitter.com
Reddit.com

And much more. Shut up already, teenagers are attractive as fuck, I feel heavily attracted to them, deal with it and move on. Let me vent in peace.

And I managed to be ugly being born from a Germanic father and Mediterranean mother, often considered the two most good-looking races. And both my parents are decent-looking.

I am the biggest genetic lottery loser I know. I know guys who are the sons of a turbomanlet Northeast Brazil Mameluke and a 3/10 mulatto foid from Brazil; they managed to be tall and good-looking. And have light eyes on top of that.
I know the feel. In the northeast, they have some Dutch in them. Sometimes the Dutch gene will skip several generations just to appear randomly a few generations later. It's an unfair lottery.

Watch how Cucktears does not pay attention to thid thread but a 30 y/o "lusting" after an underage girl

He does act like a foid tbh
so im a female because? I'm not with you fucking pedophiles?
Shit bro thanks. didnt know not being a pedophile made you a female thanks for filling me in
because if u cared to pay attention Allot more of this dudes fucking threads are him saying he wants to go up to and try to get with underage girls, but it scared to But hey i guess i'm in the wrong and all you pedophiles are fucking clearly right

Last edited:
Shit bro thanks. didnt know not being a pedophile made you a female thanks for filling me in
because its sad to think that someone who acts so much like a whiteknighting faggot is actually a male and not a female

Is that why you want to end the foids right to force a beautiful 13-year-old virgin to marry you?

saids the fucking pedophile who thinks its oki to lust after underage girls? shit bro I'd rather be a fucking whiteknight then a pedophile
Ok have fun with being a whiteknight, cuck

Is that why you want to end the foids right to force a beautiful 13-year-old virgin to marry you?
It would both make me very happy and kinda end the small women problem we're having right now. You know, feminism, plummeting birth rates, inceldom, rampant single motherhood which causes crime and dysfunction galore, mass immigration/takeover by Muslims, trifle stuff.

more the way you went about saying it than being against it. I'm not for it either but you don't see my writing gay shit like y r u stalking her g0sh 0.o the age of consent in germany is 16 and the country where OP is from its 14.

this is cuck she will never truly interest you will only be betabuxx and sex worse than prostitutes and she will get old and boring.

lol at these whiteknights and probably IT cunts getting triggered. must keep the ugly man away from the soon to be fucked in every hole foid.

It would both make me very happy and kinda end the small women problem we're having right now. You know, feminism, plummeting birth rates, inceldom, rampant single motherhood which causes crime and dysfunction galore, mass immigration/takeover by Muslims, trifle stuff.
Rampant increase in the birth rate just because of Muslims is like getting a loan to pay off a debt. Well I totally against forced marriage and besides it's cuck, this teenager will not love you can have anger and sex will be worse than a prostitute, if you do not know virginity ends quickly and after the children your pussy will be wide and if you are a semifakecel (bigdick) can still survive, but if he is not and will not feel anything nor she.

Rampant increase in the birth rate just because of Muslims is like getting a loan to pay off a debt. Well I totally against forced marriage and besides it's cuck, this teenager will not love you can have anger and sex will be worse than a prostitute, if you do not know virginity ends quickly and after the children your pussy will be wide and if you are a semifakecel (bigdick) can still survive, but if he is not and will not feel anything nor she.
This is the best we can get as incels. No woman will ever truly love a man, especially a sub8 man, but women's preferences aren't supposed to be taken into consideration. They're adaptable beings just like children, when your child says he or she wants to eat 1 kg of ice cream instead of having proper dinner you just say "no" and make him or her eat the fucking dinner. And the kid doesn't hate you to death for this, he or she eventually accepts it.

This is how it's supposed to be with women as well.

As for the pussy thing, better to get the foid at the peak of her attractiveness and fertility and take the most out of her. If a 15 yo pussy will already undergo that according to you, what do you think will happen if you marry a 30 yo slut who has already taken 50-100 different cocks?

This is the best we can get as incels. No woman will ever truly love a man, especially a sub8 man, but women's preferences aren't supposed to be taken into consideration. They're adaptable beings just like children, when your child says he or she wants to eat 1 kg of ice cream instead of having proper dinner you just say "no" and make him or her eat the fucking dinner. And the kid doesn't hate you to death for this, he or she eventually accepts it.

This is how it's supposed to be with women as well.

As for the pussy thing, better to get the foid at the peak of her attractiveness and fertility and take the most out of her. If a 15 yo pussy will already undergo that according to you, what do you think will happen if you marry a 30 yo slut who has already taken 50-100 different cocks?
Monogamous weddings generate high birth rates with people wanting to eat barbecue and have various electronics and cars. It does not work that way. Deliberation favors what we already know ... Advanced aliens have probably abandoned these dynamics. Traditional monogamy and not the 70/80 years when the birth rate began to fall *

CUCK TEARS CUCK DETECTED
Ok have fun with being a whiteknight, cuck
lol at these whiteknights and probably IT cunts getting triggered. must keep the ugly man away from the soon to be fucked in every hole foid.

jfl at the guy that got banned, well deserved