Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hanging out with Chad to get women

O

Oblivion

Recruit
★★★★
Anyone ever delude themselves into thinking this was a good idea? I was in this situation a couple years back (pre-blackpill) at a bar and I remember hating myself at the end of the night for being such a failure while my friend left with more validation than I saw in four years of school. Ultimately I'm thankful for moments like that though, because they're what led me here.

this is a terrible idea. You'll just be watching him kissing and leaving with foids to smash them, while you'll get ignored by everyone.

Chad can never make you attractive to women. They will just ignore you while he gets the attention that you crave.

this is a terrible idea. You'll just be watching him kissing and leaving with foids to smash them, while you'll get ignored by everyone.
You said it all.

My best friend for a long time was a chadlite. We used to go to clubs. He usually left with at least a phone number and he often made out with girls in the club. It was frustrating and I don't think I had a good time even once.

They won't even look at you, Chad will take all their attention.

Chad will use you to get more value.

Went clubbing with a chad friend of mine a couple of times. He has a gf and is not doing any approaching, yet girls still throw themselves at him. He tells them about his gf and they would still get touchy/try to kiss him.
Sometimes he would try to help me out and introduce me to some of those girls. They give me the "whos that ugly dude" look and ignore me while trying to get back to him. Completely crushed myself everytime...

Went clubbing with a chad friend of mine a couple of times. He has a gf and is not doing any approaching, yet girls still throw themselves at him. He tells them about his gf and they would still get touchy/try to kiss him.
Sometimes he would try to help me out and introduce me to some of those girls. They give me the "whos that ugly dude" look and ignore me while trying to get back to him. Completely crushed myself everytime...

He must have a good personality.

Why put yourself through that?

I read this comic and it made it clear that wouldn't work out.

Still had hope back then.
Also pre drinking with the boys can be fun. And one techno club we used to go to frequently i actually enjoyed the music. So i could just be drunk and dance all night without thinking too much about everyone else around me who is getting laid tonight (only kinda works)

Never think about that!!! If you hang out with Chads you still wont get girls. The reason is that the girls will ignore you while they give their attention to the Chads. Once I hang up with a Chad and I saw how all these Girls outside took a look at the Chad. It was like I didnt exist. Since then the Chads are my enemies! I dont even speak to Chads even if they try to have me as a friend.

TO ALL INCELS: SEE THE CHADS AND STACYS AS YOUR ENEMY!!!

JFL if you think Chad wants to be friends with a subhuman

If you are seen as the runt in the pack you will get nothing, as you're being compared to them. I used to hang around with GymBro-ChadLites and Chads from 18-23.