Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hanging by a thread

KILLMANKIND

KILLMANKIND

Megalomaniac
-
I’ve never felt so idiotic and useless. It’s gotten so bad to the point where I’m contemplating killing myself. I have no job, never had any friends, no company, never felt the love or support my parents were supposed to give me, and I’ll get kicked out of my apartment soon. Not to mention I’m a schizo fuck. I’ve stopped taking my meds the past few weeks, I feel fucking horrible, there is no hope for me. I’ve been trying to get my mind cleared but I’m retarded for thinking I’m even capable of feeling a little bit well. Music has been keeping me from killing myself, but the enjoyment I’d get from listening to my favorite bands is fading away. I don’t have anyone I never did and never will. If I killed myself nobody would ever search for my body, nobody would remember me. I’ve always been a disgrace to everyone around me, my parents never expected anything good from me and fuck, they were right. Sorry for the long read.

Are you in this situation because of your looks? Or is it because of your mental disorder?

Femceldom discussed.

male typing style tbh