Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hand mogging is brutal

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
screen-shot-2018-01-29-at-33841-pm.png

I remember talking with some normie acquaintance in class. I dont remember how but for whatever reason he was doing something that brought my attention to his hands, and I noticed they looked small as fuck.
I told him let me compare my hand to yours and I pressed mine against his.
My fingers where about 1/3 bigger than his. His fingers looked like a babies compared to mine.
From that point forward I no longer felt mogged by him, I felt like a superior alpha Male that could RIP him apart

This happened to me

Congratulation. I have 12 years old hands and forearms. :feelsUnreal:

"Hand mogging"

This situation has NOTHING to do with women what the fuck.

Congratulation. I have 12 years old hands and forearms. :feelsUnreal:

Same, that's brutal.

"Hand mogging"

This situation has NOTHING to do with women what the fuck.

Women notice stuff like that, quite a couple of times I've run across foids complimenting how big, strong and masculine some dude's hands are. Even my mom said stuff like that.

small hands are a feminine trait, handpill is legit but it's a relatively dilute pill.

jfl my dad has big masculine hands mainly because of hard labor and nomad genes. my hands, on the other hand, are not that bad def. not small a bit veiny so im not getting mogged by this at least

jfl my dad has big masculine hands mainly because of hard labor and nomad genes. my hands, on the other hand, are not that bad def. not small a bit veiny so im not getting mogged by this at least
Ok :chad:

am manlet but hands arent overly feminine and fairly vascular sometimes they are small though because of height

@Admiral_Arkantos pass me the rope :cryfeels:

Can't relate, I have big strong hands mostly because I do heavy powerlifting.
@Colvin76 this thread is not for us.

Can't relate, I have big strong hands mostly because I do heavy powerlifting.
@Colvin76 this thread is not for us.
I dont think powerlifting will actually make your hands bigger, maybe just slightly from the muscle but not really

Ok Albanian chad.

I dont think powerlifting will actually make your hands bigger, maybe just slightly from the muscle but not really
No but definitely makes your hands tough. I have a strong grip tbh

hands size = absolutely nothing
not a halo in the slightest

You can't tell me there's no mogging going on for fuck sake.

Farmer hand
l5pulnx08ji21.jpg

Incel hand (not mine, but look similar)
FRzKNIG.png

From Incel Wiki
Wrist circumference is considered important by some framecels because it is generally a measure of bone thickness. Bone thickness determines how much muscle your frame can support, and is also important in regards to strength potential, with wrist circumference (on its own) being moderately correlated with grip strength.[4] So it's not the wrists themselves that are important, but the fact that they generally correlate heavily with the overall robustness of one's frame. Note that being a wristcel is the second-to-worst thing aside from being a neckcel, as both indicate that no amount of muscle mass will free you from being a framelet.

hands size = absolutely nothing
not a halo in the slightest
Women notice everything. They definitely hate small bitch hands and feet.

screen-shot-2018-01-29-at-33841-pm.png

I remember talking with some normie acquaintance in class. I dont remember how but for whatever reason he was doing something that brought my attention to his hands, and I noticed they looked small as fuck.
I told him let me compare my hand to yours and I pressed mine against his.
My fingers where about 1/3 bigger than his. His fingers looked like a babies compared to mine.
From that point forward I no longer felt mogged by him, I felt like a superior alpha Male that could RIP him apart
What's your hand size?

Women notice everything. They definitely hate small bitch hands and feet.

What's your hand size?
I compared it to my phone, and my hand should be almost 7 inches measuring from bottom to top finger

brutal truth. my hand looks like a baby's.

I compared it to my phone, and my hand should be almost 7 inches measuring from bottom to top finger
:feelswhat: That's below average for men. Did you measure right? How Manlet was this dude you mogged?

Maybe try the NFL measurement technique instead then might be more accurate

My hands are not small but my wrists are. I just cannot anymore.

:feelswhat: That's below average for men. Did you measure right? How Manlet was this dude you mogged?

Maybe try the NFL measurement technique instead then might be more accurate
Compared to me I'd say he was probably about 5'6 compared to me 5'10

it's over for both of you ngl but especially that poor mogged manlet