Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hand Angels: The Charity That Helps Severely Disabled People J*ck Off

R

romania31375

Recruit
★★
Lifefuel for handicapcel

View: https://youtu.be/Raz-5vDpHoA

All over the world, there are many carers and volunteers helping the disabled. But in Taiwan, there’s a unique group of good samaritans addressing a particular problem of those paralyzed in certain parts of their bodies. A charity called Hand Angels made it its mission to help disabled people masturbate and fulfil their sexual fantasies – with their consent, of course.

The group doesn’t see its free sexual services as anything perverted. All the volunteers want is to address a valid need of some disabled people, which is to relieve themselves of their sexual frustrations. Volunteers for Hand Angels don’t seek any compensation for services they provide to their disabled clients.

But for each client, the volunteers can spend as long as six months preparing. They discuss the client and find the best approach to provide their services.

The founder lost use of his legs to polio when he was just a young child. His experience made him wonder about the different challenges faced by the disabled. He also thought about those who are unable to masturbate and address their sexual needs. In an interview with BBC, he said:

"Whenever I see disabled people like me, I feel for them. I see myself in them."

“It’s a complete process – from touching the person to helping them reach orgasm.”

Some critics say that Hand Angels’ services are a type of prostitution, but the group maintains what they are doing are legal in Taiwan. A female volunteer name Anan said to BBC:

"If they think I’m a sex worker, I’m fine with that."

"Other foundations, most of the time, they are founded by religious groups or parents groups, and they would think how to help them get a job or live by their own. But they don’t think of their sex right, and that’s what we do.”

Ha, every day i learn new things.. Today i had learned about this. Ha, awesome, actually

As funny as this sounds, I think the members of the foundation are based.
Sexual frustration is a real problem and I'm glad to finally see some people take it seriously.

Started by homos. Not based.

Lifefuel for disabled-cels.

BUT YOU DON’T NEED SEX TO LIVE INKWELL.

Over for ablecels

Learn something new everyday

a beautiful thing
:feelsaww:

Based and Elliotpilled

I don't get it, normies said that sex isn't really a big deal....?

You don't need to bust nuts to enjoy life...