Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Han Chinese is the most populated race in the world

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

They just point me to the slaughterhouse
The Han Chinese are the world's largest single ethnic group, constituting over 19% of the global population in 2011

Most populated but not the most dominant in terms of SMV :feelskek::feelskek:

Over for ricecels

if China ever succumbs to globohomo and has an open border policy, it will be utterly over for their population

I feel comfy knowing there is a noodle for every white incel out there

They only do bad in the west really. Clearly, they're fucking if there's that many of them. Who cares if it's all forced marriages, pussy is pussy.

They only do bad in the west really. Clearly, they're fucking if there's that many of them. Who cares if it's all forced marriages, pussy is pussy.
Based grey, but its over for them when a white man steps into their country

Last edited:
if China ever succumbs to globohomo and has an open border policy, it will be utterly over for their population
Fortunately for them they have a strong government. And i don't think Chinese foids are into Arabs or black guys anyway
It never even began for me
You unironically height mog me despite being rice. Couldn't you just go to China and mog all other rices?

the chinese are very racist, I don't like them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back