Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hamudi asking white supremacist mayocels where is his Stacy

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-

Thought this was too funny to not share. One of Hamudi’s best vids I’ve seen so far

So our favourite semi-Human is in battle with germanies least favourite Zionist shill Michael Stürzenberger? Funny

Hamudi could go searching lolis for me

I can’t understand the German and Hamudi doesn’t talk enough in English.

how the hell is Hamudi so positive and sprightly?
is it all an act for his disciples or has he gone full joker???
I always imagine most incels to be like me and spend most of their time crying into their pillow or having anxiety attacks.

how the hell is Hamudi so positive and sprightly?
is it all an act for his disciples or has he gone full joker???
I always imagine most incels to be like me and spend most of their time crying into their pillow or having anxiety attacks.
he is woke like joker. just Meditation,exercise is enough to turn u from crying cuck into joker personality

he is woke like joker. just Meditation,exercise is enough to turn u from crying cuck into joker personality
How do I start with meditation? I used to be able to do breathing meditation for 10 minutes at a time one year ago, but I want to reach a deeper level in it like you. Any good ressources?

How do I start with meditation? I used to be able to do breathing meditation for 10 minutes at a time one year ago, but I want to reach a deeper level in it like you. Any good ressources?
read the mind illuminated. also choose a method which you like, if you have good visualization skills do those. if you have darkness/Aphantasia with eyes closed then just do mindfulness. also start small but consistent so you don't get burnt out. eventually you will do longer and longer sessions. you can also Branch out Meditations(I do 3-4 a day), I do 20 min morning, 30 min right before sleep, and 2 30 minutes ones in middle of the day for lucid dreaming and Astros projection shit

read the mind illuminated. also choose a method which you like, if you have good visualization skills do those. if you have darkness/Aphantasia with eyes closed then just do mindfulness. also start small but consistent so you don't get burnt out. eventually you will do longer and longer sessions. you can also Branch out Meditations(I do 3-4 a day), I do 20 min morning, 30 min right before sleep, and 2 30 minutes ones in middle of the day for lucid dreaming and Astros projection shit
Sounds good, thanks <3

Hamudi inhales and exhales the blackpill and to be honest, he's walking God among incels, unlike St BlackOps2cel who never acknowledged us.

Israel democratic loled.

Best is hamudi's laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back