Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hamlossus tinder experiment SEA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
After 30min this are matches:

I used this picture also I fucked up and was swiping the wrong way at the start lol. The third one might be a tranny idk lol

Download

His matches:

Screenshot 20200210 111758

Screenshot 20200210 111745
Screenshot 20200210 111808
Screenshot 20200210 121251
Screenshot 20200210 121741

JBW strikes again.

It's amazing how much better matches get when it's in a region that is lacking tall white chads who intentionally rack up their body counts as high as possible.

Lifefuel for me.
Still don't like Racecuckery but this is just like my ugly bastard hentais.

Hammy>Hu Bing, Dae Na,Tim Chung,Li Zhen,Godfrey Gao in asia confirmed

It's amazing how much better matches get when it's in a region that is lacking tall white chads who intentionally rack up their body counts as high as possible.

ikr, if i could speak an asian language id jbw max

ikr, if i could speak an asian language id jbw max

They speak english in Philippines like 99% of them do on Tinder and Badoo anyway.

I can do more experiments if you guys like xD
Lifefuel for me.
Still don't like Racecuckery but this is just like my ugly bastard hentais.

Racecuckery and race theories only apply if you make a baby there.

They speak english in Philippines like 99% of them do on Tinder and Badoo anyway.

I can do more experiments if you guys like xD

Racecuckery and race theories only apply if you make a baby there.

tbh i think im too high inhib max to ever travel abroad.

also corona virus :worryfeels:

What the fuck man what the fuck is wrong with noodle whores they will go for a fat white guy than a fit ricecel

tbh i think im too high inhib max to ever travel abroad.

also corona virus :worryfeels:

Me too that is why I will go with somebody else, not sure who yet lol didn't find anybody to go yet with but I will find somebody. But also before I go anywhere I must looksmaxx a little bit if I showed u my picture now u would kill yourself hamlossus mogs me ngl tbh

I need to
- Get blue eye contact lenses for blue eye halo (I got subhuman brown eyes)
- Wear stylized glasses to hide my garbage eye area
- Gymmaxx
- Fashionmaxx

and maybe I can get qt SEA girl like that.

But ded srs I am going there in 1 year max I will buy tickets here and back its not even that expensive tbh for 2 weeks it's alright. I'll try to fuck as many girls as it's possible.

If I will not find anybody to go with I guess I will go alone but rather not coz I'm high inhib JFL but fuck this shit I am not going to be a 30yr old wizard fucking normies and IT fucks can laugh at me all they want I go get laid and u coping tranny virgin fags on IT can suck a huge dick.

If I go there and have no matches.

I legit kill myself there.

DED SRS. I will do it.

Mogs me at looking manly

Me too that is why I will go with somebody else, not sure who yet lol didn't find anybody to go yet with but I will find somebody. But also before I go anywhere I must looksmaxx a little bit if I showed u my picture now u would kill yourself hamlossus mogs me ngl tbh

I need to
- Gymmaxx
- Fashionmaxx

But ded srs I am going there in 1 year max I will buy tickets here and back its not even that expensive tbh for 2 weeks it's alright. I'll try to fuck as many girls as it's possible.

If I will not find anybody to go with I guess I will go alone but rather not coz I'm high inhib JFL but fuck this shit I am not going to be a 30yr old wizard fucking normies and IT fucks can laugh at me all they want I go get laid and u coping tranny virgin fags on IT can suck a huge dick.

DED SRS. I will do it.

I'd come with you tbh. But I also need to lookmax. I'm still 30kg(66lbs) overweight but at least I'm 6'1'' so I'm prob a giant in SEA.

I need to
- Gymmaxx
- Fashionmaxx

DED SRS. I will do it.

gl man, tbh tho id rather be a wizard then just fuck once.

Getting matches and getting dates are two different things. I'm not under valuing the power of JBW though.

Can I use your picture for experiment? xD

@Colvin76

Thank you.I feel the will to live once again.

lifefuel 4 whitecels

Yes 3rd once looks shady as fuck.

Wouldnt touch any of them with a 10 foot pole, but the post succeeds in making the point.

I would think that a white guy would prolly have a higher chance of having American citizenship than the average rice,
so you have to take the GreenCardPill into account also

Matches don't mean anything. It's why in other tinder experiments they show the guy getting the girls number.
okay.png

It's 2020 and I have to repeat over and over again that matches do not mean shit, it's all about messages. Lol @ u guys, just lol @ u srsly
20200128_183941.gif

ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif

It's 2020 and I have to repeat over and over again that matches do not mean shit, it's all about messages. Lol @ u guys, just lol @ u srsly
20200128_183941.gif

ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif
ezgif-2-174007359dd0.gif

Ok next time I will do messages.

Im tired of seeing this deformed potato
Anyway,in the philipines 50 likes a day are nothing

Do them now lel. It only counts if they msg you first too

I can't do it now boyo I am going to work early tomorrow already missed my work yesterday because I was drugmaxxing. I'll do it next saturday. Hamlossus might be too low though might need to upgrade 1 tier higher but I'll try it with hamlossus first. None of those girls msg me tbh they just matched me and it wasn't on tinder either. I bought that tinder location shit because I won some money on lottery (JFL I lost all my wages last 10x time so I am still on minus and heavily in debt) and did it there as well also 1 girl msg me there but I insta closed the app because It was a tranny and I accidentally swiped on her so I got high inhib and closed it and deactivated my profile JFL xDDD Don't want that shit anywhere near me even digitally.

But anyway boyo I also fucked up my location settings and I changed it from country to country so idk how that works probably when they saw the match and then they saw on my profile that I am 300km away they didn't write anything don't know tbh.

I'll do it properly next week with the same pic for comparison purposes and I'll msg them, etc...

Can you do the same experiment but with a black ugly guy?

Can you do the same experiment but with a black ugly guy?

Ok I will. Next week though, unless you wanna try yourself it is very easy to setup. While I do it next week I will msg them as well because this time I didn't msg just matched them.

I will try to setup dates.
But if you are asking for yourself I can at least tell you that when I did it with asian thot I did get likes from blackcels in SEA so they are down there.

Like this guy:
View attachment 200039
More from that in this thread:

Attachments

• 1581376596942.png
    1581376596942.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
I mean, that's all standard fare betabuxx material. "JBW", what the fuck are you on about. Anyone who believes in JBW should just be thrown off a bridge already...

JBW to me just means higher chance if you are white I mean just compare the matches in the other thread and you see what I mean. Westerners got better Halo. JBW is not a free card to fucking asian staceys it is just a small bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.