Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hamlossus is a slayer in SEA

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I didn't finish the experiment I need to do it again properly but this are the foids hamlossus was pulling when I done sea experiments with incels and high tier curries.

Images

Screenshot 20200216 164203
Screenshot 20200216 164029
Screenshot 20200216 164137

Screenshot 20200216 164045
Screenshot 20200216 164301

Now I'm certain you'd be fine if you SEAmaxx. Hopefully I can run BBCgame

Now set up a date. And ask them for sex. Let's see how many are dtf. And post the messages. Don't make half ass threads because even @11gaijin ( 4/10 5'7 curry ) got 50+ matches in SEA.

Now I'm certain you'd be fine if you SEAmaxx. Hopefully I can run BBCgame

I will do some BBC experiments and experiments with my own face too next year though how much of a BBC are you? Are you very black or you have light shade? I think that matters.
Now set up a date. And ask them for sex. Let's see how many are dtf. And post the messages. Don't make half ass threads because even @11gaijin ( 4/10 5'7 curry ) got 50+ matches in SEA.

Yes true, I talked to them and I setup 3 dates but not with those foids here they were much uglier and I'm pretty sure one of them was a tranny jfl. I'll do a whole super in-depth experiment next year this is just a trailer.

I will do some BBC experiments and experiments with my own face too next year though how much of a BBC are you? Are you very black or you have light shade? I think that matters.

A bit light for black, reference

Blackcel

I actually did SEA in Tinder and got no results. I just did not tell anyone.

Brutal. Did you do it all over SEA? I can't believe you got no results I used some high-tier curry and he had some matches and chats u must have had something even if it's just trannies.

Brutal. Did you do it all over SEA? I can't believe you got no results I used some high-tier curry and he had some matches and chats u must have had something even if it's just trannies.

I tried 3 with no results. But my pictures are bad. I'll buy some boosts and try again.

I tried 3 with no results. But my pictures are bad. I'll buy some boosts and try again.

Don't do it on tinder they can see the airplane icon they know you are not there.

Just be Hamlossus is legit

This dude is such an icon ive seen normies posting his picture

@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Colour me surprised.