Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hamburgers or Chicken Sandwiches?

Chicken Sandwiches or Hamburgers?

• Total voters
carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-

ITS FUCKING OVER IF YOU THINK A CHICKEN SANDWICH GETS MOGGED BY A HAMBURGER. STOP COPING SON, CHICKEN IS BETTER!!!

I like meat only. I dont eat my shit with sauce or any toppings, but I like both. In rehab we were fed chicken patty sandwiches for every meal except for breakfast. I like both tbh

I like meat only. I dont eat my shit with sauce or any toppings, but I like both. In rehab we were fed chicken patty sandwiches for every meal except for breakfast. I like both tbh
I actually like those shitty chicken patty sandwiches. They are good.

I eat a lot of ketchup.

Burgers cuz American

I actually like those shitty chicken patty sandwiches. They are good.

I eat a lot of ketchup.
oh yeah. Esp. When the fucking breakfast was watery oatmeal with no sugar and powdered milk :feelskek:

Hamburger though sometimes an original Burger King chicken sandwhich plain (except I put ketchup on it after I get it usually) sometimes hits the spot.

oh yeah. Esp. When the fucking breakfast was watery oatmeal with no sugar and powdered milk :feelskek:
damn i have actually never had oatmeal in my life

it was this kind of thing right?

how do you have 818 posts but are still greycel
You have to be on for a week for every rank you go up. Basically I’ll only be an officer by this Sunday because I’m posting too fast for the system to keep up. :chad:

chicken sandwich usually

You have to be on for a week for every rank you go up. Basically I’ll only be an officer by this Sunday because I’m posting too fast for the system to keep up. :chad:
:chad::chad::chad::chad:chads me

Never tried a chicken sandwhich

i like both but hamburger

I like grilled chicken sandwiches with hot sauce.

Chicken sandwhiches can be better, but they're hit or miss. Whereas burgers are more consistent (I had a couple of McDoubles for dinner tonight).

I like both, but it just so happens that my last five meals were chicken sandwiches

Burgers have more variations
full

Chicken, easily.

Hamburgers all the way bro

I like both, but it just so happens that my last five meals were chicken sandwiches
I happen to be a vegan, but it just so happens that I had a burger for lunch today.

I happen to be a vegan, but it just so happens that I had a burger for lunch today.
fuark man you're making me miss braincels
i remember those memes

gimme a hamburger with lots of cheese and bbq sauce
good shit

Hamburgers, if you vote otherwise you are wrong

Double quarter pounder with cheese

Chicken sandwich without a doubt