Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal HAMAS BRUTALLY EXECUTES 2 GRANNIES

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★★

See the end how she literally shakes his hand and says shalom :feelskek:
@based_meme

Don't know what's the point of doing this, but cool, I guess...

Click baiting fag

Greycel

JoinedOct 23, 2023Posts4
You guys treat me like I'm a little jew hidden in an attic. I'm a longtime lurker. You're relatively new too; probably less than 1/20th of your life on here.
>Greycel himself
Kek. Poast moare.

You guys treat me like I'm a little jew hidden in an attic. I'm a longtime lurker. You're relatively new too; probably less than 1/20th of your life on here.
>Greycel himself
Kek. Poast moare.
I've been here since early 2019, just had my account deleted once and posts deleted later. The fact that you don't know me says a lot about being a longtime lurker. And yes, you're a little Jew.

I've been here since early 2019, just had my account deleted once and posts deleted later. The fact that you don't know me says a lot about being a longtime lurker. And yes, you're a little Jew.
I know a lot of brown people (Unfortunately)

Where is this execution, All i see is 2 polite men sitting down sharing some crackers and some tea or coffee and being gentle with them

Kek. Poast moare.

EXCLUSIVE: Stunned neighbors of Alaska Airlines pilot and ‘fantastic father’ Joseph Emerson come out in support of him, as he’s charged with 83 counts of attempted murder after trying to shut down plane’s engine

IMG 3873
IMG 3876

IMG 3878
IMG 3877

fucking faggots, i though theywere real men...

>Greycel himself
Kek. Poast moare.

Clickbaiting faggot

Where is this execution, All i see is 2 polite men sitting down sharing some crackers and some tea or coffee and being gentle with them
Yeah they released the two granny hostages unconditionally, even though the IDF is mass murdering the entire population is Gaza. But we keep hearing about how Hamas = ISIS and whatever. JFL.

Yeah they released the two granny hostages unconditionally, even though the IDF is mass murdering the entire population is Gaza. But we keep hearing about how Hamas = ISIS and whatever. JFL.
Im happy someone finally stands up against the jews, May the jews and IDF rest in piss, Long live Hamas! Glad they are working to finish what Hitler couldnt.

I was promised an execution of 2 foids. I now have blue balls

REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION DECAPITATED BABIES

Hardcore Muslims will rarely hurt females. Traditional values = worshipping females.