Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Halo effect in action, even dogs love that jaw

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Typical foid behavior, must showcase her Chad on every occasion.

literally suicidefuel

>letting a dog tongue your mouth

Fucking bastard. Why wo I’m done you post this

I have a bigger jaw than 99% of giga chads and am still incel

You will never be loved like this.

Life is not worth living unless you are at least a chadlite.

>letting a dog tongue your mouth

Dogs love me like crazy and ditch their owners for me every time because they can tell I'm a super good person who knows exactly what to do in social situations human or animal. But foids do not give a fuck. Basically the only foid interaction I get is when her dog like bolts for me to say hi.

I'm psychic with dogs. I had one foid be like, 'wtf is happening?' because I guessed her dog's age perfectly, entire personality, etc. I have guessed diets, how spoiled they are, all of that. I'm the dog whisperer and I could be the foid whisperer after all my PUA but they still hate me. This is why I feel I'm valuable to any open-minded black piller (I'd say red-piller too but open minded ones do not exist) and the community, because I know foids like crazy. I know things I can't even reveal on here because nobody would believe. 15k approaches boys. Foids even lie to Chad but you learn things dealing with that many of 'em. I HAD to be perfection incarnate so I had to learn quick.

I can't take this anymore. I'm going ER