Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

halloween sucks

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
while incel faggots like me stay home and hand out candy to little normies, teenagers are throwing house partys and fucking in their costumes

Your tripping, Halloween is tight as fuck. Halloween is when the veil is the thinnest.

Jewmerican holiday i don't hear about it much over here

while incel faggots like me stay home and hand out candy to little normies, teenagers are throwing house partys and fucking in their costumes
IM STUCK AT HOME SICK I CANT FUCKING EAT ITS 5 AM IN SAUDI AND I WOKE UP IN AGONIZING THROAT PAIN AND A MASSIVE HEADACHE I CANT SLEEP FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS WITHOUT WAKING UP IN FUCKING DISTRESS FUCK YOU NATURE

It's mostly just an excuse for foids to dress up like trashy SLUTS

It's mostly just an excuse for foids to dress up like trashy SLUTS
but they do that anyway. and they have plenty of other excuses to do it on normal days

I will be ignoring trick or treaters like every other year.

why do you call yourself a faggot? You are really self-hating

Your tripping, Halloween is tight as fuck. Halloween is when the veil is the thinnest.
The paths are the thinnest....((PATHS))

I only like Halloween because they have a lot of good deals at the grocery stores for candy bags.

I love the corn candy and variety of chocolate/caramel bags.

Other than that, the worst part are the college whores and high school whores going around dressing like total whores.

Gonna go outside at night on halloween so i can oggle all the sluts

halloween hits the hardest of the celebration days. it used to be my favorite. chad is going to fuck the girl of my dreams while I rot at home

halloween hits the hardest of the celebration days. it used to be my favorite. chad is going to fuck the girl of my dreams while I rot at home
Nobody gives a fuck about your problems. Learn your place, retard. You are not relevant here. Stop expressing your opinions

Nobody gives a fuck about your problems. Learn your place, retard. You are not relevant here. Stop expressing your opinions

Halloween is a good time for memories.