Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Halloween is the worst holiday for incels

Schizopilled_Fed

Schizopilled_Fed

Greycel
There is nothing more patronizing than being an incel on Halloween. I don't even know where to start with this one, this is definitely a topic that is already so talked about on here because of how absurdly whorish foids are on this god forsaken holiday. It isnt even for the one day, the whole "halloweekend" bullshit is just a way for disgusting foids to show of how much skin they can show off and get mad whenever their slutty behavior is pointed out to them. All over social media that is all I see is foid after foid dressing up in the laziest costumes every, all they do is take whatever langerie and skimpy strings they can find and claim its a "costume". So many of these "costumes" t even make any sense and aren't even closely related to what these sluts claim they are. This holiday is just an excuse for chads to fuck foids in their skimpy ass rags. Foids will claim these "costumes" aren't for male attention but the second a chad directs even one glance to them their lacy little panties become wet. But oh god, god forbid an incel shows them attention or even tries to look a them while they flabby cheeks and titties are hanging out for the world to see. Imagine that, one of us even dares to glance at a foid while their pussy lips are hangs out of their "cat costume", we would have the cops called on us immediately. This holiday is torture, its supposed to be about children, not sluts. I hope every foid gets razor blades in their candy.

It sucks to be an incel on every holiday. You know there are tons of hot foids out there looking for a sexual partner on this occasion, but they are not looking for you.

Valentine's day is the worst holiday for incels. Halloween doesn't even hit top 5. Yeah whores use it to dress like sluts but they do that every day anyway, it only affects normies who browse social media and go to normie parties and do normie things outside. Who cares. Kinda self-reporting yourself as a failed normie fakecel tbhtbh.

If anything Halloween is one of the few based holidays where you can do edgy, scary shit compare to turbo normie holidays like thanksgiving, christmas, and new years

It sucks to be an incel on everyday . You know there are tons of hot foids out there looking for a sexual partner on this occasion, but they are not looking for you.

Holidays feel the same as any other day

It sucks to be an incel on every holiday. You know there are tons of hot foids out there looking for a sexual partner on this occasion, but they are not looking for you.
I feel like it is not rubbed in our faces as much with other holidays as it is with Halloween. Foids are going out of their way to show how slutty they can be.

is it holiday where? normal working day in Finland

I find Valentine’s Day worse i almost got the courage to off myself last Valentine’s Day…
I live halloween, I don’t see a lot of hoes around but it’s not big in my country I just drink and watch horror movies or get drunk in the cemetery wish it wasn’t alone though

Valentine's day is much worse. It's a day to commemorate those who get laid and have romantic relationships. Everything about it is sex and love.