Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Halloween is the most depressing holiday

Corvus

Corvus

I have given up
★★★★★
Halloween is when foids all go to parties dressed as sluts, get drunk, and fuck hundreds of chads. Even studious asian girls go to parties dressed up and fuck multiple chads.

Its the ultimate fuckfest. Meanwhile I am rotting.

I can guarantee you there is no holiday where more people are fucking (including valentines day). It is absolute suifuel and I cant wait for it to pass.

wait until bro discovers New years

I always thought V day was worse

valentines day is worse 100%

Halloween's lost it's charm honestly.. the atmosphere for it just isn't there anymore and Gen-Z / Alpha don't give a damn about it. Probably doesn't help that COVID absolutely fuck'd society socially, so now everyone is paranoid and weird IRL when it comes to engaging with one another. Kinda depressing actually. Sucks to know I'll never be like my father or grandpa who in fact took their kids trick or treating / or just handing out candy and shit...

From what I've heard / seen from other people online (in general), they also seem to bring up the fact that kids (whether its theirs or not) don't go out on Halloween anymore. Interwebs / social media's fucking ruined everything.

I was taking a walk in a cemetery a few years back and saw Chad fucking a foid. Rage fuel

NYE is even more whorish, at least in the UK

but halloween probably wins out for the fact that it's a holiday about people dressing up and scaring each other or w/e, and has been taken over by whores just dressing like sluts and fucking

NYE is even more whorish, at least in the UK

but halloween probably wins out for the fact that it's a holiday about people dressing up and scaring each other or w/e, and has been taken over by whores just dressing like sluts and fucking
I guess its different in different countries. In the US nobody cares about NYE Or valentines day really

Halloween's lost it's charm honestly.. the atmosphere for it just isn't there anymore and Gen-Z / Alpha don't give a damn about it. Probably doesn't help that COVID absolutely fuck'd society socially, so now everyone is paranoid and weird IRL when it comes to engaging with one another. Kinda depressing actually. Sucks to know I'll never be like my father or grandpa who in fact took their kids trick or treating / or just handing out candy and shit...

From what I've heard / seen from other people online (in general), they also seem to bring up the fact that kids (whether its theirs or not) don't go out on Halloween anymore. Interwebs / social media's fucking ruined everything.
I didnt think about that. When I was in HS halloween was when everyone was fucking. Now with covid gen z/a were all doing online classes and not partying.

I didnt think about that. When I was in HS halloween was when everyone was fucking. Now with covid gen z/a were all doing online classes and not partying.
Yep, it's absolutely atrocious what the elites have done to our society. Plandemic made everyone a fucking retard. The so-called "popular kids" are more retarded socially than I am. How fucking nuts / backwards is that?

I was taking a walk in a cemetery a few years back and saw Chad fucking a foid. Rage fuel
Damn that’s brutal man. When I go for my nighttime bike rides, I see couples all the time. It sucks that I never had that

Yep, it's absolutely atrocious what the elites have done to our society. Plandemic made everyone a fucking retard. The so-called "popular kids" are more retarded socially than I am. How fucking nuts / backwards is that?
Its all by design. I dont think we will ever recover from this. It really changed the course of history.

It makes you wonder what the elites have in store for the future, because it doesn’t look good at all.

Where I live its Carnival.

5 days of promiscuity. Foids generally start to workout in october/november to be able to attract chads during that holliday.

Some foids even dump their boyfriends some days before It. (some cucks accept these foids back after some weeks)

I'd argue that it's Christmas. Stacy's and chads are all snuggled up and having orgies near the fire place. Fucking hate it.

5 days of promiscuity. Foids generally start to workout in october/november to be able to attract chads during that holliday.

Some foids even dump their boyfriends some days before It. (some cucks accept these foids back after some weeks)
That's brutal.

Holidays it hits the hardest are Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas

Sure is. And I go for bike rides every other day usually, so it happens a lot.
I don't understand how you can push yourself to even go outside after that

That's brutal.
AT least halloween is just one night or one weekend at most, that also probably includes a weekend so it's basically a whole week of that shit

Its all by design. I dont think we will ever recover from this. It really changed the course of history.

It makes you wonder what the elites have in store for the future, because it doesn’t look good at all.
AI will definitely be the end-result. Once humans no longer able to work, then we technically have no real "reason" or "value" to live, therefore.. I predict we'll be off'd with a very strong (or more serious) version of a "covid" in order to wipe out at least half (if not like 2/3rds) of the population. Also, just to add... the reason for why I believe the elites want to explore Mars (and other planets) is literally so they can leave all us puny-humans behind and suffer, while they are able expand their elitism / control on other civilizations and such. It's all about power / control. We're merely sheep for slaughter.

I don't understand how you can push yourself to even go outside after that
Outside is the only life fuel for me. I love being in nature. Plus, once you get to the more deserted places, it’s fun. Also, when driving cars, it’s fun to go on deserted roads

Valentines & Thanksgiving mainly, Christmas not so much
Christmas hits hard. It’s when all the relationship havers are cuddling up and loving on each other a lot. Christmas without a gf is so brutal

Every holiday is merely another day to me.
Even studious asian girls go to parties dressed up and fuck multiple chads.
Brutal. I could have ascended with an Asian girl but I kept thinking about her possible sexual history and the moral implications of it. I should have done it, I would have skipped over this entire incel arc.

But, they are enjoying a good meal with their girlfriend and just having a peaceful day with her
They do that every week even if ifs not a holiday though. Halloween is when normies have “fun” and there are no rules.

AI will definitely be the end-result. Once humans no longer able to work, then we technically have no real "reason" or "value" to live, therefore.. I predict we'll be off'd with a very strong (or more serious) version of a "covid" in order to wipe out at least half (if not like 2/3rds) of the population. Also, just to add... the reason for why I believe the elites want to explore Mars (and other planets) is literally so they can leave all us puny-humans behind and suffer, while they are able expand their elitism / control on other civilizations and such. It's all about power / control. We're merely sheep for slaughter.
Yup. I never understood why normfags are so supportive of the elite going to mars. If they do, it means we will all die or become slaves. There is no reason to go to mars unless they plan on completely destroying the earth for their benefit.

I love Halloween tbh. The holiday is literally designed for truecels jfl. You get to dress up and pretend to be someone else, plus you get to slopmaxx and watch horror movies. There really is no greater holiday :feelscomfy:

Oh how I miss the days of my youth. I wish I could have gone to at least one Halloween party though :cryfeels:

rename it to whores dressing like sluts to get fucked by chads

Halloween is when foids all go to parties dressed as sluts, get drunk, and fuck hundreds of chads. Even studious asian girls go to parties dressed up and fuck multiple chads.

I can guarantee you there is no holiday where more people are fucking (including valentines day). It is absolute suifuel and I cant wait for it to pass.
All holidays and breaks suck if you’re incel because the disparity between you and normal is far greater

When I was in school they still were.

Graduated june of this year.
I heard that covid really fucked your generation up socially. I doubt the parties were anything like before.

Plus now everything is illegal and cops seem to immediately break up parties with underage drinking.

I heard that covid really fucked your generation up socially. I doubt the parties were anything like before.

Plus now everything is illegal and cops seem to immediately break up parties with underage drinking.
No there was cocaine, alcohol, fucking, ltns getting beat up by chads everything you’d expect.

No there was cocaine, alcohol, fucking, ltns getting beat up by chads everything you’d expect.
Fucking brutal. Imagine being part of such fun. The fact that those chinese girls who have never seen drugs in their lives go to those parties is just insane to me. If I saw that I would have freaked out.

Fucking brutal. Imagine being part of such fun. The fact that those chinese girls who have never seen drugs in their lives go to those parties is just insane to me. If I saw that I would have freaked out.
If you were nt and not deformed you went to at least one in my school, But I’m autistic and pretty ugly so nobody thought of inviting me.

Haloween is where foids dress up as sexy nurses, cat girls and other ways to appeal to chad.

If you were nt and not deformed you went to at least one in my school, But I’m autistic and pretty ugly so nobody thought of inviting me.
Then how do you know those things were happening?

So I suppose it’s all anecdotal

Every holiday is merely another day to me.

Brutal. I could have ascended with an Asian girl but I kept thinking about her possible sexual history and the moral implications of it. I should have done it, I would have skipped over this entire incel arc.
Glad to see you’re back.

What happened to your posts?

Worst one is new years since there's NO decorations, NO events, NO sales NOTHING. All the normies go to their parties while you struggle with the fact that another year has gone by