Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Halloween Fanta

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
It is a good choice for a truecel, normies hate it, it tastes like Fanta Orange that had foids panties soaking in it.

Attachments

• WP_20191030_18_05_31_Pro.jpg
    WP_20191030_18_05_31_Pro.jpg
    506.4 KB · Views: 32
How do you know what foid panties taste like :feelswhere:

wtf is halloween fanta??

Havent seen it here. It looks kinda bad tbh

Fanta is ok but I prefer Coke, Pepsi and Dr Pepper

I love pop. It tastes so bloody incredible if you ask me.

@LastGerman thoughts on that pic

Tfw balkanfag so no halloween fanta 4 me

Tfw balkanfag so no halloween fanta 4 me
There is Fanta Halloween edition in Serbia. I didnt try it though cause i only drink Pepsi Max, never liked Fanta anyways well besides Shokata but i rarely drank it regardless.
Fanta is ok but I prefer Coke, Pepsi and Dr Pepper
I used to drink 2 liters of Coke or Pepsi/Twist nearly every day for few years and i ballooned up to over 100kg, i forgot how they taste cause now i only drink Pepsi Max from time to time and i'm down 32 kilograms in less than a year. But i'm not complaining tbh Pepsi Max tastes great.

Last edited:
There is Fanta Halloween edition in Serbia. I didnt try it though cause i only drink Pepsi Max, never liked Fanta anyways well besides Shokata but i rarely drank it regardless.

I used to drink 2 liters of Coke or Pepsi/Twist nearly every day for few years and i ballooned up to over 100kg, i forgot how they taste cause now i only drink Pepsi Max from time to time and i'm down 32 kilograms in less than a year. But i'm not complaining tbh Pepsi Max tastes great.
:feelsbadman: I'm not in Serbia.Im in Bulgaria.

I wouldn't touch this if it had foids panties in it. Can you imagine the yeast infection mixing with fanta :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: