Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hallo Incel Forum

Goddamnit, you are too kind for the internet.
Swear a couple of times at least. :feelskek:

Joined Nov 14, 2019

IncelTears IQ

If you're only incel if you remain celibate "your entire life" and a life is define as a period from birth to death then none of us are Incels as we're not dead yet thus haven't gone our entire life void of sexual appearance.

Joined Apr 14, 2020

Temperature of Space IQ :feelstastyman:

Educate yourself
seems that all the bluepillers came out today and somehow all ended up in this thread.

Attachments

• 1593495393219.png
    1593495393219.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 144
Thankfully I did. Yes, it is brutal having life on very hard difficulty. I guess it's either cope or rope :/
Nice, well you pulled through in the end so that's what matters.

Do you think that nowadays Germany is Cucked?

What do you think about Nazi Germany and Hitler?

Agreed. Suicide is for the weak. Although, I might end up roping one day, on that note, it’s over.

I never understood why people say suicide is for the weak. Hold a gun to your head and try and pull the trigger. Or stand on top of a tall building and look down. Fighting against your body's evolutionary survival instinct is very tough since it's been in-built into us through millions of years.

I never understood why people say suicide is for the weak. Hold a gun to your head and try and pull the trigger. Or stand on top of a tall building and look down. Fighting against your body's evolutionary survival instinct is very tough since it's been in-built into us through millions of years.
Because in the game of life, it’s all about making something of yourself before death, or at least, in death. If you rope before that, you are nothing, especially if you don’t have kids. Everything you’ve ever done, all to waste. I guess if you rope after you have kids or make something or yourself, you didn’t do too bad.

Hi WannabeGerman!

Do you speak German?
My native language is German and I really like being a citizen of one of the countries of the Germanic D-A-CH area:
5 acids 251x300

Please don't kill yourself, I am a 29-year old mentalcel (and I am in fact 100% turbomental) and still alive to this day.
I even wrote a detailed report on my mental state and experiences in a mental health institution, in case you are interested:

We incels really need to stick together, after all.