Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hallo Incel Forum

WannabeGerman

WannabeGerman

Central Europe
Guten tag, my name is WannabeGerman, I am 18 years old, almost 19, and my life is falling apart. I'm not sure what to do anymore, I might have to embrace myself for the end if nothing ends up working out. (The end would be suicide, not killing others, idk if you're allowed to discuss suicide here or if they changed it)

Anyway, I am a big failure in life. Below is a watered-down list of what went wrong in my life. I'm sure some of you can relate:

-Depression (for many years, over a decade)
-Anxiety (General anxiety and social anxiety)
-Ugly looks (Duh, mainly insecure about my crooked nose, and some other features, I'll make a thread related to this soon)
-Abuse (Physical, mental, emotional, etc. you name it.)
-No one that loves me or cares about me (which is the main reason why I want a girlfriend, I want to be loved)
-Parents don't give a shit about me
-Failed highschool, the easiest shit in the world, multiple times, crushing all hopes for a decent future where I can practice something I love and reach my other goals in life
-NEET loser in parent's basement (again, kinda forced because I'm too stupid to do anything)
-Room temperature IQ
-Frequent suicidal thoughts
-Bullying
-Divorcing parents (As if my life was amazing before this shit)
-Lonely and miserable
-Achieved absolutely nothing in my life, nothing to show for all these years of existence
-No friends for years upon years, stunting my social skills and making me depressed
-Depressing memories of the past (All while others are allowed to enjoy life and be happy)
etc.

What do you guys think I should do? Should I just commit suicide? Do I have anything left to live for? Oh, and feel free to ask me any questions you like. Please no postmaxxing "go ER" replies, but I guess if you insist I can't stop you.

So you are not real German, only "wanna be"?

If you had room temperature IQ, you could not have written that. Even with sauna temperature IQ it's not possible to author that.

Should I just commit suicide?

Yes.

Only looks matter

So you are not real German, only "wanna be"?

If you had room temperature IQ, you could not have written that. Even with sauna temperature IQ it's not possible to author that.

Yes.

Yep exactly.

Yep exactly.

Where are you from? Germanic, Slav, Finno-Ugric, Greek, Italian, Spanish, French, Romanian or invader, who should not be in Europe?

Because I love Germany and everything about it. Their language is so exotic and cool as well.
Pls don’t. Germans are loosers. I know that I am German (well in 2020 all white men are cucks).

Guten tag, my name is WannabeGerman, I am 18 years old, almost 19, and my life is falling apart. I'm not sure what to do anymore, I might have to embrace myself for the end if nothing ends up working out. (The end would be suicide, not killing others, idk if you're allowed to discuss suicide here or if they changed it)

Anyway, I am a big failure in life. Below is a watered-down list of what went wrong in my life. I'm sure some of you can relate:

-Depression (for many years, over a decade)
-Anxiety (General anxiety and social anxiety)
-Ugly looks (Duh, mainly insecure about my crooked nose, and some other features, I'll make a thread related to this soon)
-Abuse (Physical, mental, emotional, etc. you name it.)
-No one that loves me or cares about me (which is the main reason why I want a girlfriend, I want to be loved)
-Parents don't give a shit about me
-Failed highschool, the easiest shit in the world, multiple times, crushing all hopes for a decent future where I can practice something I love and reach my other goals in life
-NEET loser in parent's basement (again, kinda forced because I'm too stupid to do anything)
-Room temperature IQ
-Frequent suicidal thoughts
Depression since 9?
Low IQ tard, fuck off my forum is my best advice

I think you are not an incel. You are just suffering from a clinical depression. There is help for that. There is no help for inceldom.

I think you are not an incel. You are just suffering from a clinical depression. There is help for that. There is no help for inceldom.

But isn't incel = not able to get a gf? I do want a gf very badly.

But isn't incel = not able to get a gf? I do want a gf very badly.
I think your mental problems hold you back. If you fix them you will get a female fast enough.
Everyone wants a gf at 19. But you are only incel if you have only experienced rejection your entire life Based on your looks.
There are also mentalcels, but in your case your depression is a bigger issue than not being able to bond with a woman.

You seemed to have survived a lot of abuse. This makes you not a loser but a very strong person and interesting person. I also think your experiences formed you into a much more intelligent person than any normie.

By the way:If you ever visit Germany, send me a dm. I will give you a tour when you are near me and go eat something together

don’t commit suicide

I think your mental problems hold you back. If you fix them you will get a female fast enough.
Everyone wants a gf at 19. But you are only incel if you have only experienced rejection your entire life Based on your looks.
There are also mentalcels, but in your case your depression is a bigger issue than not being able to bond with a woman.
Nah bra. Mentalcels do not exist

You seemed to have survived a lot of abuse. This makes you not a loser but a very strong person and interesting person. I also think your experiences formed you into a much more intelligent person than any normie.

By the way:If you ever visit Germany, send me a dm. I will give you a tour when you are near me and go eat something together

don’t commit suicide

Hey, thanks a lot for your kind words :)

Yeah, it's hard to want to keep living when you've gone through experiences like that, though I guess there's still some time. Still, it does look kinda hopeless. I wonder if you could relate to me?

I'll let you know if I ever visit Germany, it is going to be a while tho with the coronavirus.

Hey, thanks a lot for your kind words :)

Yeah, it's hard to want to keep living when you've gone through experiences like that, though I guess there's still some time. Still, it does look kinda hopeless. I wonder if you could relate to me?

I'll let you know if I ever visit Germany, it is going to be a while tho with the coronavirus.
Yes I also felt hopeless a lot of times
i hope you can get through these times

Yes I also felt hopeless a lot of times
i hope you can get through these times

Thank you so much! Danke!
I hope it improves for both of us, I still have a few solutions left, but not much.

How tall are you? Seems like mentalcel problems. Have you tried coping with anime?

Taggen.

Is your iq Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Did you send 1 000€ to twitch streamer?
A8c

Depression since 9?

Joined Nov 14, 2019

IncelTears IQ

If you're only incel if you remain celibate "your entire life" and a life is define as a period from birth to death then none of us are Incels as we're not dead yet thus haven't gone our entire life void of sexual appearance.

Mentalcel problems :feelsugh:
Joined Apr 14, 2020

Nobody has depression at 8-9 years old

Temperature of Space IQ :feelstastyman:

Educate yourself

Welcome. I suggest suicide if you can, try to fuel some of your rage into doing it. Otherwise try to complete high school with a GED or something, learn a simple trade and drink vodka every weekend, but only during the weekend to avoid becoming a severe alcoholic. Being a long term NEET will get old but will make you sluggish and unable to commit suicide.

Depression since 9?

Ich mag deiene Staat aber das Volke hier ist zu hochmutig, ihr made fun of meine Antlitz

OP, do you have a driver's license?

Dont commit suicide. If you think it'll get rid of the misery, just know that emotions are just chemicals in your body, happiness included. You kill yourself, and now theres not even a chance you can feel happiness anymore. Just cope and postmaxx here newbie. Weedmaxx if you can

Dont commit suicide. If you think it'll get rid of the misery, just know that emotions are just chemicals in your body, happiness included. You kill yourself, and now theres not even a chance you can feel happiness anymore. Just cope and postmaxx here newbie. Weedmaxx if you can
Agreed. Suicide is for the weak. Although, I might end up roping one day, on that note, it’s over.

Agreed. Suicide is for the weak. Although, I might end up roping one day, on that note, it’s over.
I'd rope at 55 tbh. I can see why chad wants a long life but i don't

Being a Germanophile is based as fuck, welcome to incels.co, hope you will enjoy your stay coping with fellow subhumans. That being said don't overdo inserting random German phrases in your texts, might annoy deutschsprachig folk.
That being said sorry that you are having a rough time, though I am not really capable of providing solutions as a random stranger unfortunately. I am generally pro-suicide, thinking about doing it myself, but I would suggest you to evaluate your life carefully before deciding that it can not be salvaged. You are young, I would additionally advice to wait and try to fix your life to your best ability till your early twenties. Also if you decide to catch the bus, make sure to do your homework properly beforehand, don't do it on impulse, don't end up getting crippled/deformed. Damn I wish I could say something more positive.
Pls don’t. Germans are loosers. I know that I am German (well in 2020 all white men are cucks).
Self hate isn't very productive. As nigh-impossible as it may seem change can come. Though admittedly it's kinda unlikely at this point, observing recent 'progress' of humanity.

Just out of curiosity OP do you have driver license by any chance? It's kind of an inside joke here.

Dumb thread tbh. Didn’t read cuz too long xD
Anyways, welcome to the inceldom buddy boyo.

Welcome. I suggest suicide if you can, try to fuel some of your rage into doing it. Otherwise try to complete high school with a GED or something, learn a simple trade and drink vodka every weekend, but only during the weekend to avoid becoming a severe alcoholic. Being a long term NEET will get old but will make you sluggish and unable to commit suicide.

Litterally validing a retard :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: