Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HALF the German population below 40 is SINGLE

Meaning of race:
''Races are natural divisions within a species, ultimately based on genetic similarity and genetic ancestry similarity.

Without modifier the term usually refers to human races.

Understanding genetic race differences has been seen as fundamental for understanding differences and interactions between human groups.''

Etymology:
''The word entered the English language in the 16th century and possibly originates from the Italian razza (possibly influenced by the Latinradix meaning "root"). The Old English term was þeode.''

Biological reference:
Haplogroup:
''A haplotype is a group of alleles in an organism that are inherited together from a single parent, and a haplogroup (haploid from the Greek: ἁπλούς, haploûs, "onefold, simple" and English: group) is a group of similar haplotypes that share a common ancestor with a single-nucleotide polymorphism mutation. More specifically, a haplogroup is a combination of alleles at different chromosomes regions that are closely linked and that tend to be inherited together.''

I just did some copy and paste to bring some information to his. There are clearly different races. It is daily seeable with your own eyes and yet you are denying it. Why did not you react this at the beginning? What is actually your point here? Just deny anything and demand evidence only to decline it afterwards?
By the way, where is actually your argumentation?
My point was that there is no clear definition on what makes someone of a certain race. Are Californians and New Yorkers the same race? What about North and South Californians? Or South Koreans and Japanese? Or Brits and these Italians? How close do two organism have to be genetically inorder for them to be considered of same race?

My point was that there is no clear definition on what makes someone of a certain race. Are Californians and New Yorkers the same race? What about North and South Californians?

This comparison makes no sense whatsoever. I already gave the definition and etymology. For example. A German man living in Berlin is called ''Berliner''. Another German man living in Mainz called ''Mainzer''. There is no race caleld ''Berliner'' or ''Mainzer''. There are still Germans and share the same larger group and heritage (Teutons).
This is also applicable on your example.

How close do two organism have to be genetically inorder for them to be considered of same race?

If they share the larger group, same heritage and/or the same haplogroup. For nordic people for example I1.

Germany is gonna have a population problem if they don't stop the hypergamy.

50% of Germans confirmed for having a bad personality.

No Germans are incels because they are shy which they were taught to be by feminazis and they are scared to be accused or divorce raped.

If the EU bans prostitution ww3 will be near.

So this...

No immigration solves the problem for the German politicians and economy.

Immigrants in Germany are gonna be like 5/10 max. In that case incels will have a slight chance to fuck an immigrant so she gets a German passport.

nothing new, btw germancel only can read this

It says: "48% of female singles admit they are only single due to the high requirements they have for a potential partner".

Doesn't surprise me coming from what this country has become.

I wonder how much of these half are: 1) etnics 2) Incels?