Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hairpill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1eymseq/the_trending_of_male_perm_is_rooted_in_white/

none of the white people I’ve known have ever had to get a perm. One of the white roommates I had who rocked this styles that’s practically the same as the “Korean mash” never even used gel, all he ever did was shower with shampoo or put some water on it in the morning at most.

Ethnics get expensive hair treatments just to copy the look white people have when rolling out of bed :society::blackpill:

/r/AsianMasculinity is the most faggot subreddit in existence. They can't help but insert their racial inferiority complex into everything imaginable. Pathetic.

/r/AsianMasculinity is the most faggot subreddit in existence. They can't help but insert their racial inferiority complex into everything imaginable. Pathetic.
to rot in inferiority is something else, it's cuckoldry, homosexuality of the mind, no doubt the most neotenous of mankind so keenly indulge in it

to rot in inferiority is something else, it's cuckoldry, homosexuality of the mind, no doubt the most neotenous of mankind so keenly indulge in it
You could say that about incels in general :feelswhat:

You could say that about incels in general :feelswhat:
We don't act as cucks, most incels don't hold any grudges against normies who drown in sex, or even chads, these cucks talk about white dicks and what not all the time, there's a massive difference

Most Asian men probably do need a perm for that trendy zoomer look but getting a perm looks retarded and infantile on any Asian guy over the age of 25

the only hairpill is the baldpill. hair = life as much as height

I coughing up the hairballpill

Over for nappy-haired negroids like me.

the only hairpill is the baldpill. hair = life as much as height
So FUCKING brutal and true. Im not truly BALD, but every fucking month i am forced to go to the barber to get my hair cut. My skull shape doesnt look good with short/bald hair and when i'm bald i look like a fucking repulsive rat. I NEED MY HAIR TO GROW to at least look like a human-being. I have to wear hats everywhere. It's brutal.