Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel hairlosscels finally found a way to fight the norwood grim reaper

C

catfishman23

Banned
-

:feelsahh::feelsohh:

this is not just for females

Yes but she has a different reason for balding

this guy also reversed his MPB

Platelet rich plasma therapy has been a thing for years. The results are mediocre at best.
Sorry

Hair systems are the best way to fight hair loss right now. I don't have the money for them and just take 0.5mg fin. I caught it early and won't lose much ground. No side effects yet. I had performance anxiety yesterday when I tried to fap so I skipped the day, but woke up to a full erection today.

Last edited:
Fake, i follow hairloss research daily and this is just crap. Only hope is for hair cloning that in the best scenarios will be only available some years from now.

Fake, i follow hairloss research daily and this is just crap. Only hope is for hair cloning that in the best scenarios will be only available some years from now.

Hair systems are the best way to fight hair loss right now. I don't have the money for them and just take 0.5mg fin. I caught it early and won't lose much ground. No side effects yet. I had performance anxiety yesterday when I tried to fap so I skipped the day, but woke up to a full erection today.

You should read experiences of people wearing a hairpiece, here is an awful lot of problems them that makes them an impossible solution except for a minority able to endure all the hassle, stress, fear and unmcomfort and problems that come with them

Last edited:
hows it fake it all makes sense how they do it.

hows it fake it all makes sense how they do it.

PRP isn't a solution for male pattern hairloss.

Could be the solution for some other forms of hairloss, but it's 100% crap for male pattern hairloss, it's not even some new thing, it's like that dermarolling crap.

You should real experience on people wearing hairloss, there is an awful lot of problems them that makes them an impossible solution except for a minority able to endure all the hassle, stress, fear and unmcomfort and problems that come with them
Thing is that if you want to pull it off and not have anxiety about people finding out about the fake hair you must have a idgaf attitude and good facial aesthetics that halo you and make people criticize you less.

PRP isn't a solution for male pattern hairloss.

Could be the solution for some other forms of hairloss, but it's 100% crap for male pattern hairloss, it's not even some new thing, it's like that dermarolling crap.
yes but the thing is itll help guys who is starting to get mpb and reverse it. nothing wrong with trying.

Thing is that if you want to pull it off and not have anxiety about people finding out about the fake hair you must have a idgaf attitude and good facial aesthetics that halo you and make people criticize you less.

Yes, and being a sociopath would help cause otherwise it's difficult to give 0 fuck about being discovered a fraud. For most bald guys hairpieces are just anxietyfuel.

Yes, and being a sociopath would help cause otherwise it's difficult to give 0 fuck about being discovered a fraud. For most bald guys hairpieces are just anxietyfuel.
You are probably right. If I were to wear one I'd probably tell them that I used to do heavy roids that fucked my hair up and made me feel embarrassed about my hairloss.

nuking your DHT is a great solution

i took 3 duta per day for a month just to test the effects and i still jerked off 2-3x a day

but in reality, do whatever it takes. you lose your hair, you're fucked for LIFE