Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

hairloss makes everything meaningless

B

BenzoLord32

Recruit
★★
Why should I do anything if I'm slowly becoming more and more comedic looking. FUCK this. I'm gonna stop going outside. Norwoodcels, please give me advice, what is the best way to bald without too much roasting by my peers? I'm thinking of frequent haircuts to minimize the impact. Sometimes there will be pathetic strands of hair that hang down my forehead when wind blows. it's over

Seldom go out and use a cap when you do.

hair system, shave it off or HT are the only choices

besides that you can try finesteride, you might get sides though a lot of people do

I’ve been norwoodi 3 since 18.. it only gets worse. U never get over it. It’s absolute death. I missed out on my life because of hair loss.
Hair transplant is the only option. But for me, it won’t get me back the last 7 years.. I’ll never be young and have relationships and experiences.

EPILATE EVERYTHING UNTIL IT NEVER GROWS BACK! EGYPTIAN PRIEST THAT SHIT BRO... If you're Irish, you're fucked though...

Just be Freddie Ljungberg br0
A6787FE6 BCB2 470E 9420 1EBB0812B9C4

fin and baseball hat. Norwood reaper starting coming for me at 14 :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

hair system, shave it off or HT are the only choices

besides that you can try finesteride, you might get sides though a lot of people do
I dealt with hell for the last 7 years because of accutane side effects. SEVERE dry eyes, skin, and joint pain. Been to dozen doctors. I don't need more side effects and medical complications. No finesteride, would rather just rope.
Anyways, at what point do I shave it off?

become a wig prisoner

I dealt with hell for the last 7 years because of accutane side effects. SEVERE dry eyes, skin, and joint pain. Been to dozen doctors. I don't need more side effects and medical complications. No finesteride, would rather just rope.
when it no longer looks like a maturing hairline lol why not just get a hair system if you let yourself bald too hard you won’t be able to use one anymore cuz people will know you’re bald. if you manage to score a girl you say you shaved it off and just razor your hair

Finasteride if you can handle it

Last edited:

It is over, friend.

I want to just shave my head but it makes me look old.

Anything beyond nw2 is rope fuel

Shave it off is the only way to go. Headwear the days you don't have the time or energy to pick up the razor.

Shave it off is the only way to go. Headwear the days you don't have the time or energy to pick up the razor.

Moneymax and get a hairtransplant. 'Just shave it off bro' doesn't work unless you have a square face and a top tier jawline.

I don't have a single hair on my body due to a disfiguring autoimmune disease.

Unless you have 8/10 bone structure at the minimum do everything it takes to keep your hair.

Why should I do anything if I'm slowly becoming more and more comedic looking. FUCK this. I'm gonna stop going outside. Norwoodcels, please give me advice, what is the best way to bald without too much roasting by my peers? I'm thinking of frequent haircuts to minimize the impact. Sometimes there will be pathetic strands of hair that hang down my forehead when wind blows. it's over
could be worse
could be ginger

I'm nw3 too. What should we do?
no idea man
I met a girl at a rave this summer. She randomly took my hat off in the middle of our conversation.

Her: "omg you're bald"
Me: "yeah"
Her: "why are you bald"
Me: "my hairline is receding so I just shave it off"
Her: "Ok... but, like, why?"
Me: "I feel like it would look worse if I kept it"
Her: "you think?"
Me: "I don't know"
Her: "Yeah me either... since you shaved it."
Me: ...

Stay away from these tablets like Finasteride. They have bad side effects. The best thing you can do against Balding is to buy a hair system. Should I lose my hair sometime in the future I will react immediately and buy me a hair system. I could never imagine myself without hair.

Stay away from these tablets like Finasteride. They have bad side effects. The best thing you can do against Balding is to buy a hair system. Should I lose my hair sometime in the future I will react immediately and buy me a hair system. I could never imagine myself without hair.
>hair system
Poorcel cope

BHT & FUE hair transplants >>>>>>> hair systems

>hair system
Poorcel cope

BHT & FUE hair transplants >>>>>>> hair systems
I find hair systems better than a hair transplant. The hair that grows through a haartranplantation is usually very thin and not as full as your once natural hair. In addition, you must also take tablets after a hair transplant, so that the transplanted hair does not fail. Hair systems do not have this problem. You can choose the length, structure, fill everything yourself.

I find hair systems better than a hair transplant. The hair that grows through a haartranplantation is usually very thin and not as full as your once natural hair. In addition, you must also take tablets after a hair transplant, so that the transplanted hair does not fail. Hair systems do not have this problem. You can choose the length, structure, fill everything yourself.

Look at the transformations of the best hair surgeons. The top ones are using multiple rounds of BHT (body hair transplant) so the hair appears fuller and 'normal'.

Even the best hair systems look fake as fuck close up. And if a foid ever puts her fingers through your hair system - GAME OVER, boyo :lul::feelskek:

Even the best hair systems look fake as fuck close up.
No, that's not true. Hair systems of the highest quality look real, even from the near.
And if a foid ever puts her fingers through your hair system - GAME OVER, boyo :lul::feelskek:
Hair systems are very firm and stable they do not fall off just because someone touches them.

Then you become known as that guy who wears a hat all the time. :feelsrope:
Has happened to me for a while. Then I stopped caring so much and started to use it only sometimes.

Use caboki if you're just starting to go bald.

SAVE UP MONEY, SELL UR PARENTS CAR, GET THEM TO REMORTGAGE THEIR HOME, GET A BANK LOAN, ANYTHING

AND USE IT FOR HAIR TRANSPLANT/HAIR SYSTEM

no idea man

I met a girl at a rave this summer. She randomly took my hat off in the middle of our conversation.

reading that dialogue is extremely distressing =(

reading that dialogue is extremely distressing =(
yeah, the girls in that scene are very outspoken lol. She made a lot of comments about my appearance. Bitch was analyzing my features like a robot. I'm still in contact with her so take that as you will. Hair is clearly very important though.

How the fuck did you keep your cool?

How the fuck did you keep your cool?
alcohol + MDMA.

But like I said, girls are like that in this scene. I'm no PUA fag but it seems like shit tests are legit sometimes.

Live a ballcap life

Get a jobwhere you can ballcsap