Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting haircut went horribly

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
went to get a haircut today. it ended up in much in my opinion, a tragedy.

i first walked in to the sound of laughter about how much hair i had due to rotting inside for a year letting it grow out super long and get matted. the foid cutting my hair was
a giga stacy JB (reminded me of like marylin monroe or something idk), she barely made any small talk with me and instead spent most of the time laughing and making jokes about my hair. Whatever, I tried to ignore it as i was used to this treatment, but things took a turn for the worst when she lifted the front of my hair up and pinned it back, she remarked "you have the hairline of an old man, it just keeps going higher" She said this as if it was an innocent friendly comment that didnt feel to me like a stab in the gut.

i just had to sit there for what seemed like hours, uncomfortable, anxious, and panicked. When she finaly finished the cut it was so fcking bad, i look like a freak pencil-necked alien. I cant cope fuck this shit :cryfeels::cryfeels:

im just siting here in my room almost crying at the experience and my mom is mad at me for a bunch of shit and is very bluepilled. i dont know how much longer i can tolerate this.
im just gonna let my life fall apart so i lose all hope and finally end it, im done lul ill livestram my suicide if i even can because my mom threatned to break the pc i built

Do not rope bro, cope instead . Haircuts are just suicidefuel if you are incel. Unfortunately there is just nothing we can do to look better.

I always look terrible after a haircut as well. The little hope you have when you walk into the shop is shattered when the cut is finished and you look just as bad or even worse

i had a foid cunt say how my hair was thin. im so retarded i said nothing and just took the insult.

Do not rope bro, cope instead . Haircuts are just suicidefuel if you are incel. Unfortunately there is just nothing we can do to look better.

I always look terrible after a haircut as well. The little hope you have when you walk into the shop is shattered when the cut is finished and you look just as bad or even worse

I can’t fucking cope in the literal sense, my absolute bitch of a boomer mom goes out of her way to ruin my day and gets a high off of watching me suffer the most grueling menial tasks, it’s straight up abuse and manipulation all because she disagrees with the blackpill (I tried to talk to her about it once and she seemed understanding but nope)

My mom has abused me my whole life just because she knows that without her I’ll die.
i had a foid cunt say how my hair was thin. im so retarded i said nothing and just took the insult.

I’m so sick of being fucking bullied and judged by everyone all I want is peace

Im keeping my long hair. HairCut free for the last 14-15 months tbh

The last time I had my haircut was about a year ago, when I was trying to get a job. It had been about 4 years since I cut it at that time, jfl. I absolutely despise getting my haircut, it makes me so uncomfortable.

I hate haircuts too

WHAT????

She insulted you????

You fucking retard, you should've done something back my man. I get it tho that I the heat of the moment u b off guard n all dat and dunno what to do tbf.

What I would've done is when the haircuts done I just walk out and don't pay and if she says anything u say that it's cuz she insulted u

You should've punched her in the face and left without paying for fucking up your hair. Worthless whores can't do shit.

incel trait: haircuts always make you look worse

Just buzzcut it or go bald if you're balding man. I always had a buzzcut when I used to do MMA, and I still like to do it on the occasion these days. But if you do decide to go to a hairdresser never get your hair cut by a foid, they're atrocious hairdressers. From cooking to giving giving haircuts, women think they are good at it but in reality suck. Men are better in everything.

Expiriences like the one you're describing in in your post are the reason why i started cutting my own hair.

This is why women are bitchy. They feel uppity because no one is putting them in their place.

You're a cuck for letting her talk shit about you and then payed her.

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

Haven't had a haircut for about 3 years, and in that time I've also watched it go totally grey and fall out. I now look like this guy's twin jfl:

My double