Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Haircut is the biggest cope. Chad can have a "Bundesliga haircut" (mullet) and still mog you

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
7320bd5b05c2f65526b1a0bf49e1035d.png

The Chad football player Toni Polster (AKA "The Mogger") mogs you from Vienna to Bad Radkersburg even with this haircut. It's all about facial bones.

If an incel had a mullet he would be laughed at but with Chad it doesn't matter.

Mogs me from Rio De Janeiro to Prague. @Newbie17

Yes, having good hair is all genetics, chad keeps all his hair for the rest of his live, those who bald at a young age simply lost the genetic lottery. Normroaches first defense will be to suggest to get a haircut its because its all those brainwashed bluepillers know.

mogs me from mogoșoaia to mogoșești

Austrians are moggers.

Toni "Doppelpack" Polster mogged the Bundesliga from München to Westfalenstadion.

What do you think about Caucasians like Abkhaz, Avar etc?

Just get an expensive haircut at the barber bro

Just be chad, bro
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I wish I had a mullet like Jaromir Jagr

Yep. I stopped getting hair cuts a while ago, my hair is pretty thick and long, I just slick it back

Everything but face, height and frame is just minor details at best really.

67938555_141907853720159_3392278836828520053_n.jpg
Chad's Von Moger mullet, stupid haircut? Yes. Is he looking dumb? No. Why? BONES!

It certainly helps a bit..

Just got a haircut today and i still look as ugly as ever, haircutcels on suicidewatch:feelscry:

Mogs me from Mars to Pluto

Now imagine that haircut on a big nosed, long faced jawcel.

Chad gets away with everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back