Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hair theory

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
what if women growing their hair out longer is attractive while for men it generally isn't because men are the gender that experiences androgenic apolecia but women don't? imagine a norwooding woman with instagram thot hair growing out of the side of a NW5 egghead

Hair theory is only legit if you're NW0

Most foids don’t look good bald. It probably looks odd due to the fact that almost everyone you meets has hair so if you were to see a NW5 chick the pattern would be disturbed

Also, most foids have shit hairlines! Most of them would be considered NW3 tbh!

Indeed they would have more orbiters due to juggernaut law.

lady at my work is more norwoodmaxxed than me

Yes I do, and most white girls are nw02 and black women are almost always nw 03 at 30s
black people are off the norwood scale, their toddlers have 90 degree hairlines
are you telling me you see women with temple recession?

black people are off the norwood scale, their toddlers have 90 degree hairlines
are you telling me you see women with temple recession?
What I'm telling you is that I see women with shit hairlines all the time, their hairlines starts at the middle of their top heads, not everyone, but most of them are not NW0 or 1, problem here is that no one cares! We (men) are judged by harsh standards !

She would still get laid because she was born a woman with a vagina between her legs.

I doubt it is connected to hairloss. Short hairstyles are seen more manly because warriors always had to cut it short to not being grabbed in combat.

I disagree almost entirely. Long hair on gl men is considered almost universally attractive I think.