Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hair matters way too much

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
God damn I hate living.

It's like every single one of my flaws is what really matters in this life.

And hair really matters. Just asking somebody about your hair, or a family member talking about it, you can see it in their eyes. "It still looks ... good. You look ... fine."

Or even reading something online, or even in movies, people constantly say things like "my hair who I am".

It's just so important. Really, if you're balding and you don't have at least a 5/10 face with a 5/10 body, it's so fucking over it's not even funny.

Haircut theory confirmed.

Why baldcels don't wear wigs ? Bald foids do it.

I don’t get it. Baldcels can wear wigs, or get it tattooed and shit.

Why baldcels don't wear wigs ? Bald foids do it.
A man wearing a wig will be utterly ridiculed and humiliated. I've seen countless movies/tv shows where they talk about toupe/wigs on a man and they make so much fun of him.

In real life they'd laugh behind your back, the wig would show your insecurity, and generally would make you even uglier than just being bald.

ı hate my hair genetics,even my hairy legs are better lmao

another benefit to being an SOF operator, you can wear tactical hats all of the time and nobody will ever say anthing

A man wearing a wig will be utterly ridiculed and humiliated. I've seen countless movies/tv shows where they talk about toupe/wigs on a man and they make so much fun of him.

In real life they'd laugh behind your back, the wig would show your insecurity, and generally would make you even uglier than just being bald.

Women get love and support for covering up flaws that are easily fixable or caused by themselves. Yet men get shat on for trying to repair flaws caused by subhuman genetics and are almost impossible to fix.

thats why you dont let them know its a wig

Having hair is like having arms: you need to have it to be attractive. But having it doesn't make you attractive. Styling it is a totally different subject.

the idiots saying wear a wig..... please stfu

Just get a hair transplant.