Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hair loss support thread. Diffuse thinning at 24, lost 30% of my hair in 6 months. Never imagined the Reaper would come for me.

Are you balding? If so, is your hair thinning, receding or both?

• Not balding at all or just a mature hairline

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Balding

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Thinning

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Thinning and balding

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
I used to have very dense hair. Barbers have always mentioned how thick it was. It started thinning very suddenly around September last year. I've lost at least a third of my hair. I'm thinning everywhere, but it's the worst around my crown and the top. Every time I shower I lose 30+ hairs. When I play with my hair and scratch my scalp dozens of hairs fall out. I can very easily see my scalp even in normal lighting. In harsh lighting it looks terrible.

Talk about your experiences with hair loss. Where on the NW scale are you? Are you thinning?

I won't cope with fin. I'll eventually buzz my hair and get over it. I'm subhuman either way, now I'll be a bald babyfaced subhuman. It's the cherry on top.

I’m not balding

I fucked up the poll. By "balding" I mean Norwooding (hairline recession.)

I'm balding/thinning, I got messed up from drugs prescribed by docs for skin conditions, accutane fucked me (dry eyes for life) so i've never even bothered to try to remedy my balding. Not going to take some fucked up pills for life or get crazy expensive hair transplants.

It's over, I just wear a hat when I go out and keep it trimmed with #2 hair clipper, every couple of weeks.

I took a picture of my hair from above 7 months ago and I nearly roped on the spot

I used to have very dense hair. Barbers have always mentioned how thick it was. It started thinning very suddenly around September last year. I've lost at least a third of my hair. I'm thinning everywhere, but it's the worst around my crown and the top. Every time I shower I lose 30+ hairs. When I play with my hair and scratch my scalp dozens of hairs fall out. I can very easily see my scalp even in normal lighting. In harsh lighting it looks terrible.

Talk about your experiences with hair loss. Where on the NW scale are you? Are you thinning?

I won't cope with fin. I'll eventually buzz my hair and get over it. I'm subhuman either way, now I'll be a bald babyfaced subhuman. It's the cherry on top.
If you were a 3/10 whilst having hair - after the norwood reaper is done with you you'll be a 2.25/10 on your very best day.

Its over

I took a picture of my hair from above 7 months ago and I nearly roped on the spot
It's crazy how suddenly I started thinning. I swear to god last summer my hair was good then one day when the summer was over I noticed my crown looking a little thin. It's been getting worse and now my entire top is almost see-through under harsh lighting. I'm thinning all over.
I'm balding/thinning, I got messed up from drugs prescribed by docs for skin conditions, accutane fucked me (dry eyes for life) so i've never even bothered to try to remedy my balding. Not going to take some fucked up pills for life or get crazy expensive hair transplants.

It's over, I just wear a hat when I go out and keep it trimmed with #2 hair clipper, every couple of weeks.
It's always something with us subhumans. Acne fucks your shit up, you try to fix it, but there's always a catch. You have to give up something else in order to have human-looking skin.

I can't afford a hair transplant and I don't want to waste money on fin which would probably fuck my shit up with side effects.

Won't try fin but complains anyway, okay dude.

It's crazy how suddenly I started thinning. I swear to god last summer my hair was good then one day when the summer was over I noticed my crown looking a little thin. It's been getting worse and now my entire top is almost see-through under harsh lighting. I'm thinning all over.

It's always something with us subhumans. Acne fucks your shit up, you try to fix it, but there's always a catch. You have to give up something else in order to have human-looking skin.

I can't afford a hair transplant and I don't want to waste money on fin which would probably fuck my shit up with side effects.

Does your dad or anyone in your family have a history with balding or norwood?

Man I feel for you, I've been balding since 19 and now at 22 after three years of minoxidil I am starting to lose ground, finasteride had nasty side effects on me so I had to quit.. Every day I think about buzzing it and going on but I just can't

Won't try fin but complains anyway, okay dude.
If I was a 5/10 NT normie I'd use fin. I'm subhuman and even though balding is terrible it doesn't really matter at this point.
I guess I'm just shocked.
Does your dad or anyone in your family have a history with balding or norwood?
My dad is NW1.5 at 53, but he has fairly thin hair and you can see his scalp all over the head. His hair is uniformly thin all over, but there's no bald spots anywhere and his hairline is good.
It's not crazy thin, but during the day you can clearly see the outline of his skull. His hair is also spiky and he cuts it short so it looks worse than it is. I've always thought that's just how his hair is naturally. He's always had thin hair, even when he was a kid.
Grandpa from my mother's side has thicker hair, but he's NW2 at 70, maybe NW2.5. My other grandpa had somewhat thin hair, but again no significant norwooding at 65.
My great grandpa (dad's side) had thick NW1 hair at 100 years old.

Last edited:
If I was a 5/10 NT normie, I'd use fin. I'm subhuman and even though balding is terrible it doesn't really matter at this point.
I guess I'm just shocked.

My dad is NW1.5 at 53, but he has fairly thin hair and you can see his scalp all over the head. His hair is uniformity thin all over, but there's no bald spots anywhere.
It's not crazy thin, but during the day you can clearly see the outline of his skull. His hair is also spiky and he cuts it short so it looks worse than it is.

Ahh gotcha. NW1.5 isnt so bad. Specially for his age, though it seems you got the short end of the stick. I really feel for you. Im always checking my hairline in the mirror every day. Balding is perhaps the worse thing that can happen to any man, chad or incel. Its up there for one of my worst fears.

Why nature had men suffer this cruel fate is beyond me.

Ahh gotcha. NW1.5 isnt so bad. Specially for his age, though it seems you got the short end of the stick. I really feel for you. Im always checking my hairline in the mirror every day. Balding is perhaps the worse thing that can happen to any man, chad or incel. Its up there for one of my worst fears.

Why nature had men suffer this cruel fate is beyond me.
I updated my post to include other male family members. No one is legit bald in my family, at most NW2, but I clearly inherited thinning from my dad's side. My hairline is still good (mature.) Hopefully the thinning slows down and I don't go completely bald. I'm hopeful about my hairline/norwooding because there's no significant Norwooding in my family.

Brutal.
I hope my hair stays with me for as much as possible

I've been balding since 19 and now at 22 after three years of minoxidil I am starting to lose ground, finasteride had nasty side effects on me so I had to quit.
Using fin and mino is just slowing down the inevitable. It's not a cure. I don't want to use fin because I'm afraid of side effects and I'm unlucky when it comes to these things. I've given up. I'm subhuman trash and I don't want to pretend I'm not.
Every day I think about buzzing it and going on but I just can't
Buzzing would suck for me because I have a babyface. I'll try to drop as much body fat % as I can before buzzing my hair. My face is fat/bloated right now, but I'm not overweight.

I updated my post to include other male family members. No one is legit bald in my family, at most NW2, but I clearly inherited thinning from my dad's side. My hairline is still good (mature.) Hopefully the thinning slows down and I don't go completely bald. I'm hopeful about my hairline/norwooding because there's no significant Norwooding in my family.

Good luck man. Dont just give up. Maybe you can combat these effects who knows.

If worse comes to worse tyler1 max

Balding is brutal. My youth is officially over.

Oh, imagine being an incel and getting zero pussy and then you start balding and get even less pussy.

I feel you, I'm NW2 right now. I have only 2 options, either shave it or grow it out to comb over fraud.

Oh, imagine being an incel and getting zero pussy and then you start balding and get even less pussy.
That's been my life so far and it's going to continue for probably another 50 years or so. Maybe I'll stop being a pussy and end it.

I've started balding from my sides.
Started at age 24

it started pretty aggressively in high school, there were a few dark years of nothing working like shampoos/solutions/etc.

then I saw the baldest guy in uni (basically a cueball in freshman year) constantly drinking soda and I started on my own to control diet and do intermittent fasting.
that slowed it down by a lot, so I still have an ok amount of hair at 30, scalp not visible if hair is a bit longer and swept just right (light comb over)

recently I also saw major density gains when I added natural anti-androgens like pumpkin seed oil. unfortunately I have no idea if this would work for anyone else, i just know that my brother hates this type of stuff and is massively balder than me with the same genes.

I want to jump on fina/minox. Im NW2 at 20.

Im getting a hair transplant this year

Last edited:
the thing is you won't really regain NW levels very much without a fairly risky/painful/costly transplant

but you still get a decent halo from density gains covering the edge of your bald spots, and the healthy look of dense hair in general

I have MPB, but the last few weeks I've also had abnormal hair loss along with itching, lots of dandruff, dry and brittle hair, and irritated scalp.

The doctor prescribed anti-fungal shampoo and told me it was because of dandruff, but it never went away. My hair felt better when using the medicinal shampoo because it is 2% ketacanzole, but nothing other than that.

I think might have frontal fibrosis alopecia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back