Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hair is Life

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
This is the only place I feel comfortable sharing this. I was just talking to some neurotypical associates. And Andrew Tate came up.

I basically said I could never do what redpillers like that do where they essentially sit in a room and argue with a bunch of retards about why water is wet. Myron from Fresh and Fit always makes jokes about how he loses hair follicles from doing that. I said I would lose more hair too. I'm at like Norwood 4-5. Of course there are countless other reasons why I couldn't or would not engage in redpill table talk nonsense, none of which they would understand, so I didn't bother and just made a little joke.

One of them proceeds to say "Andrew Tate said hair doesn't matter, just shave it all off." I proceed to reply that both Andrew and his brother got hair transplants. Which is like a gazillion dollar industry.

I wanted to go even further but I know it's futile trying to explain these things to the general population. They cope and gaslight by default. This is someone I know IRL who basically obsesses over his hair. He wouldn't shave it himself. It would be one less thing to worry about. That alone refutes the point that "hair doesn't matter". Even worse that these are black people, who should know better. Black people openly ridicule "bad hairlines" and things like this. Blacks are probably the most hair-obsessed.

I mean why do people make such a big deal out of shaving their heads in solidarity with their friends/family having cancer? Because hair is literally life. No hair, no life.

Bald men are more likely to rope...more likely to experience workplace bias, the evidence is everywhere yet these retards continue to deny it because it doesn't confirm their just world fallacy (which of course only applies when it's SOMEONE ELSE experiencing unfair treatment).

Even when some dipshit normie tries to talk shit over my hairline I just tell them I have cancer. It's hilarious how these worthless meatsacks are so programmed that I can get so many of them to do a 180 and start apologizing to me when they were just talking shit two seconds earlier. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I might shave my eyebrows just so I can really sell it. I love toying with these non-sentient mammals.

I can never find those images of actors and models and how they'd look without hair but I'd post them here. I'm sure you've all seen them already.

Last edited:
even though andrew tate is bald he still looks like a chad

This is the only place I feel comfortable sharing this. I was just talking to some neurotypical associates. And Andrew Tate came up.

I basically said I could never do what redpillers like that do where they essentially sit in a room and argue with a bunch of retards about why water is wet. Myron from Fresh and Fit always makes jokes about how he loses hair follicles from doing that. I said I would lose more hair too. I'm at like Norwood 4-5. Of course there are countless other reasons why I couldn't or would not engage in redpill table talk nonsense, none of which they would understand, so I didn't bother and just made a little joke.

One of them proceeds to say "Andrew Tate said hair doesn't matter, just shave it all off." I proceed to reply that both Andrew and his brother got hair transplants. Which is like a gazillion dollar industry.

I wanted to go even further but I know it's futile trying to explain these things to the general population. They cope and gaslight by default. This is someone I know IRL who basically obsesses over his hair. He wouldn't shave it himself. It would be one less thing to worry about. That alone refutes the point that "hair doesn't matter". Even worse that these are black people, who should know better. Black people openly ridicule "bad hairlines" and things like this. Blacks are probably the most hair-obsessed.

I mean why do people make such a big deal out of shaving their heads in solidarity with their friends/family having cancer? Because hair is literally life. No hair, no life.

Bald men are more likely to rope...more likely to experience workplace bias, the evidence is everywhere yet these retards continue to deny it because it doesn't confirm their just world fallacy (which of course only applies when it's SOMEONE ELSE experiencing unfair treatment).

Even when some dipshit normie tries to talk shit over my hairline I just tell them I have cancer. It's hilarious how these worthless meatsacks are so programmed that I can get so many of them to do a 180 and start apologizing to me when they were just talking shit two seconds earlier. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I might shave my eyebrows just so I can really sell it. I love toying with these non-sentient mammals.

I can never find those images of actors and models and how they'd look without hair but I'd post them here. I'm sure you've all seen them already.
same goes for holocaust OMG THEY SHAVED THEIR HAIR ITS DEHUMANIZING
retarded normie double standards, admitting the truth in one place but denying it in another at same time

Even when some dipshit normie tries to talk shit over my hairline I just tell them I have cancer. It's hilarious how these worthless meatsacks are so programmed that I can get so many of them to do a 180 and start apologizing to me when they were just talking shit two seconds earlier. I might shave my eyebrows just so I can really sell it. I love toying with these non-sentient mammals.
lmao-lol.gif

He's kind of a chincel and has weird ears. I think one of the reasons he is so popular is because he is basically an LMS maxxed normie. He's also tall.

If a bonafide chad said the things Tate says, I could totally see people simply accepting it and moving on, rather than getting butthurt. I don't think it would go viral. Certainly not as much. Normies and women would simply accept it, like they do everything true chads say.

Just imagine Chico or someone saying that stuff. Even Sneako, a male model, parrots almost everything Tate says, even adapting the same mannerisms as him, but simply does not achieve the same effect. Women are so busy swooning over the guy to really take him seriously or be offended. And since women control public perceptions...

Even in the "how do you feel about tate" vids you can see the bitches basically saying he's not entitled to an opinion because he's bald.

Last edited:
Exactly. The guy on the right saying the exact things Tate says doesn't get the same reaction. I mean shit, he likely doesn't even come to the same redpilled conclusions about life and doesn't share the same incentives to speak on them in the first place. People like tate go viral because of the duality of him being a normie who worked his way up, so men respect him, but women still hate him for his unremarkable genetics.

In all honesty black men tend to pull off the bald look better than any other race. So you at least have that going for you, even if its just a consolation prize. Of course if you have a fucked up head shape then its over.

He is a recessed chin beta buck maxxer. He has hair now though.

In all honesty black men tend to pull off the bald look better than any other race. So you at least have that going for you, even if its just a consolation prize. Of course if you have a fucked up head shape then its over.
That’s because so many shave it off due to being ashamed of their natural hair.

I have hair on all the wrong places tbh

I buzzcut my hair a couple times a week, am NW 3. I cant stand those zoomer curly hair broccoli styles, wouldn't have that even if I could grow it.

I buzzcut my hair a couple times a week, am NW 3. I cant stand those zoomer curly hair broccoli styles, wouldn't have that even if I could grow it.
Based that curly faggot shit is more appealing to toilets tho. Not that you should appease them. I had a chadfish with both styles and all the girls wanted the curls. I would honestly be worried about getting into a fight. Automatic loss because they can just grab your hair if its long enough.

Based that curly faggot shit is more appealing to toilets tho. Not that you should appease them. I had a chadfish with both styles and all the girls wanted the curls. I would honestly be worried about getting into a fight. Automatic loss because they can just grab that.
Yh I dont get why they like that femboy twink look nowadays

I mean you're black. Going bald doesn't look as bad on blacks as it does on whites.

He has a subhuman skull, jaw, hairline, brow ridge, etc.
Basically, his only advantage is that he's wealthy and buff--but he's certainly no Chad. If he was, women wouldn't hate him

He has a subhuman skull, jaw, hairline, brow ridge, etc.
Basically, his only advantage is that he's wealthy and buff--but he's certainly no Chad. If he was, women wouldn't hate him
agreed

Hair isn't the only factor of inceldom but yeah, the hairpill is very brutal

Andrew Tate was low tier, even with hair.

hair is literally personality

Only muscular, masculine guys with good beards can pull off being bald (chad), it's a boring ass NPC look though. Every fucking bald guy grows a massive beard to cope. I started losing hair at 19 but finasteride has helped me maintain my hair, a lot of bald copers try and dissuade people from taking finasteride because of the 1% chance of getting side effects but the faggots will take 5 boosters for covid.

No tf he doesn't JFL he's just a 6'2 tallfag. At 5'7 he would be posting on this site :feelskek:
He has money, status, masculine and is average in looks. Keep coping tho

I basically said I could never do what redpillers like that do where they essentially sit in a room and argue with a bunch of retards about why water is wet.
100% it would be mind numbing and infuriating

I guess they must make good coin to keep it up

I'm really sad about my balding status, there's no way to mantain the hair. Been doing Minoxidil and Finasteride and it's completely worthless, i always see a constant shed of hair and it's been like this forever. There's no "growing phase".

I may do a hair transplant later, but how much hair will i still have? Also it would not surprise me that my donor hairs are fucked as well jfl. Not only that but those things are expensive as fuck, i'm from 3rd world.

Hair is life indeed, it can make you age 30 years without it

Black people openly ridicule "bad hairlines"
But some of them look like mega mind. Plus it'll make their culture worth saving if they can shut the fuck up about it for 0.09 seconds.

No tf he doesn't JFL he's just a 6'2 tallfag. At 5'7 he would be posting on this site :feelskek:
At that point you might as well wear a wig for cherry on the cake and shut the fuck up about your woess