Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hair = Face.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Hair is probably just as equally important as your face. If 50% of your hair is gone, then 50% of your face is gone and meaning that 50% of your face unrecognisable. This affects all boards across from Incels to Normies to Chads.

There's a story about a high tier Normie in the UK, losing his hair and eventually he stopped dating because he felt too embarrassed to ask women out for two years. So he then got a hair transplant over at Turkey and after some months, he went back into the dating scene. It's shown that having no hair affects you mentally and you knowing subconciously that it's all over with how much of a genetic failure you are...

In dating sites, a lot of balding and bald men would try to hide their heads with specific angles or wearing hats. Some women actually get fooled into dating them and they are some stories of them trying to end dates as soon as possible. There's catfishing, but then there's also "hatfishing," despite a lot of women being hypocritical themselves hiding their fatness with MySpace angles. They absolutely detest bald men hatfishing them and that's already a tell tale sign that women don't want to fuck with bald men, anyone that says otherwise is lying. The only successful bald men you see are actors and celebrities, and hardly thing else.

Both guys could be in a rock band; one having hair and the other one not having hair. Most women are going to shoot for the guy with hair...

Hence, having hair matters as much as having a face. Hair = face.

Thanks for brutal suifuel. I'm killing myself in a year at best now.

What if your hairline sucked to begin with, even when you had a thick full head of hair ? Personally, I've had females look at photos of when I was younger with hair and all of them said I look better and more attractive now with a buzzcut.

Anything past a thick NW2 and you're pretty much fucked. Start popping dutasteride like skittles if you can.

Honestly any visible hair loss and your dating life is over.

Hair is so important it even affects how you get treated at work, family, etc.

I don't fully agree. Some dudes have great hair but ugly faces and it looks funny. Some dudes have great faces but are bald, and it works.

yeah i look really stupid without hair, i remember when i once cut my hair short (really close to bald) all my relatives where laughing at me at a family get together.

Face=all about the damn bones, hair has nothing to do with that.

Live on to see more of the dark unveiled truth, that's ahead of us.

What if your hairline sucked to begin with, even when you had a thick full head of hair ? Personally, I've had females look at photos of when I was younger with hair and all of them said I look better and more attractive now with a buzzcut.
Yeah, some people naturally have big foreheads or high hairlines. As long as your scalp has a bit of a shadow then you're alright.

Anything past a thick NW2 and you're pretty much fucked. Start popping dutasteride like skittles if you can.
It's mother's nature doing. She's going to dispose genetic failures at her free will.

Honestly any visible hair loss and your dating life is over.

Hair is so important it even affects how you get treated at work, family, etc.
Yep. If you're bald, you'd have to play the super alpha archetype to survive. You have to have a good body and really good income to compensate your loses.

If I were bald, then I'd probably do roids and treat people more meanly.

Last edited:

Im sure they will find a cure for baldness soon, keep hanging on buddy.

are u sure about that?
here a few guys with long hair and short hair/balding

v8xbgx9.png
8ZXV3PW.png

UIH60BK.png
oFua66h.png

10649d39dd71b998ce67d3b05bc58b74.png
767ca07848f5bb3d6a0d17b4e2cfa15d.png

even if these top models look a bit worser without long hair its fucking over for normies and even more for ugly people.

are u sure about that?

v8xbgx9.png
8ZXV3PW.png

UIH60BK.png
oFua66h.png

even if these top models look a bit worser without long hair its fucking over for normies and even more for ugly people.
And they're not even balding lmao.

are u sure about that?

v8xbgx9.png
8ZXV3PW.png

UIH60BK.png
oFua66h.png

Even if these guys went completely bald, they'd still have attractive faces, your face is the first thing people notice about you, not your hair, the center of your face being your nose and your eyes are the first things to be seen by others, then comes your mouth, chin and jaw.

lol your hair is your entire looks tbh

you can literally make your face look almost completely different with different hairstyles, at least for me, it's the only thing i think that has that much of an effect

Even if these guys went completely bald, they'd still have attractive faces, your face is the first thing people notice about you, not your hair, the center of your face being your nose and your eyes are the first things to be seen by others, then comes your mouth, chin and jaw.

yea you can pull of short hair only with a extreme good face but if you have an average face its over

I don't fully agree. Some dudes have great hair but ugly faces and it looks funny. Some dudes have great faces but are bald, and it works.
If Chico didn't had hair, he wouldn't be attractive as he is.

Everything has to work in a unison. Having a good body enhances a good face. Having good hair enhances a good face, otherwise having no hair doesn't enhance your face. From that very definition having hair is just as important as having a face.

yeah i look really stupid without hair, i remember when i once cut my hair short (really close to bald) all my relatives where laughing at me at a family get together.
Hair is a big part of our looks, anyone that says otherwise is coping.

Then why do more women chase after Brad Pitt than Vin Diesel? Truth is one has hair, but the other one doesn't.

lol your hair is your entire looks tbh

you can literally make your face look almost completely different with different hairstyles, at least for me, it's the only thing i think that has that much of an effect
Hair is very important.

But sucks that a lot of guys lose it due to mother nature.

Hair is very important but some people can still be good looking without it.

are u sure about that?

v8xbgx9.png
8ZXV3PW.png

UIH60BK.png
oFua66h.png

That first guy looks much better with hair.

That first guy looks much better with hair.

yea back then people compared him with leonardo di caprio when he was young. He was a sucessfull turkish actor but he got
schizophrenia and his life turned 180 degrees.

He was so praised by girls etc but now he is like inceltier in terms of looks :( really feel sad about him

SlrHYaT.png

tl;dr : OP is not balding, but he wants balding guys here to off themselves by posting ultra-mega suifuel for baldcels.

yea back then people compared him with leonardo di caprio when he was young. He was a sucessfull turkish actor but he got

He was so praised by girls etc but now he is like inceltier in terms of looks :( really feel sad about him

SlrHYaT.png
That's good. Chads deserve and have to suffer like us.

Some people do fine without it and others don't

SlrHYaT.png
I thought he was Leonardo diCaprio at first glance haha. My bad. Who is that?

yea you can pull of short hair only with a extreme good face but if you have an average face its over
I disagree, if you have an average face and you're balding, you can grow a beard, you'd look less repulsive and somewhat mature which i'd imagine to be appealing, if you can't grow a beard and you're balding with an average face, you're truly fucked.

Low IQ baldingcel cope

If Chico didn't had hair, he wouldn't be attractive as he is.
Then why do more women chase after Brad Pitt than Vin Diesel? Truth is one has hair, but the other one doesn't.
I'm sure they're both chased after equally, it's just that brad pitt is more well known than diesel or dwayne johnson which is a better example you could have sited.

>Hair is probably just as equally important as your face. If 50% of your hair is gone, then 50% of your face is gone and meaning that 50% of your face unrecognisable.

fucking lmao

I disagree, if you have an average face and you're balding, you can grow a beard, you'd look less repulsive and somewhat mature which i'd imagine to be appealing, if you can't grow a beard and you're balding with an average face, you're truly fucked.

yea beard game is legit if youre balding but some people cant pull of a beard, me for example. If you have a long horse face a beard doesnt suit you

Yeah. Nw1 or death, I agree with this.

Get a transplant boyos.

_50028125_bb227798@bornsurvivors-l.jpg

This dude has great hair, but is incel otherwise. ...scratch that, he has a hot gf.

I disagree, facial bones are far more important

My parents always demanded I cut my hair extra short back in high school to my chagrin. It's hard to be confident when you look like an egg.

That being said, some people can pull off a good shaved look. While they are fictional characters, Pulse from Rainbow Six: Siege and Agent 47 from the Hitman games look pretty awesome bald.

I give up. Maybe the one's that are coping here are balding themselves? And of course having to lie to themselves to cast upon a glimmer of hope?

People will try to conjure up any excuses to say that hair doesn't matter. Hair is a big deal to our attractiveness and Lookism in general.

You don't fucking see much women fawning and getting wet over bald men? Like wtf?

Last edited:
I give up.

People will try to conjure up any excuses to say that hair doesn't matter.
They're coping hard, they have to because the baldpill is the hardest to swallow. You're not balding i think, so you won't understand it.

They're coping hard, they have to because the baldpill is the hardest to swallow. You're not balding i think, so you won't understand it.
Yeah. I think losing your hair would effect you mentally.

I have long hair, so yeah I wouldn't know entirely of how Baldingcels feel like.

Yeah. I think losing your hair would effect you mentally.

I have long hair, so yeah I wouldn't know entirely of how Baldingcels feel like.
It's hell. I'll have lost my entire hair by 21-22, so threads like these are very brutal to me.

honestly I think balding isn't as big a deal as people here think, tons of normies go bald and still get gfs. It's more about stuff like chin/eye area/nose etc

"Just get a haircut and showers bro"