Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hair does't matter, it's all about the bone structure

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Just fuckin lol if you believe hair doesn't matter.

Gtfo with this "The Rock looks hot" or "Just look at Jason Statham bro"
Fuck that, they would look 10 times hotter with hair and not to mention they are fuckin famous million-air actors.

Hair fuckin matters so much, it can eaither make or break your look.
Lack of hair can turn a normie into an incel and Abundance of hair can turn a normie into a CHAD

proof - https://imgur.com/gallery/ThO0Y

1st guy went from depressed, dead eye balding incel to a high tier Normie.
2nd guys went "Allahu Akbar terrorist" to a Arabic Chadlite

Fuck "it's over", it never even began for us baldingcel. Fuck nature for being so cruel, losing hair in early 20s,  what a fuckin joke

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

Fuck that, they would look 10 times hotter with hair and not to mention they are fuckin famous million-air actors.

Lack of hair can turn a normie into an incel and Abundance of hair can turn a normie into a CHAD

Fuck "it's over", it never even began for us baldingcel. Fuck nature for being so cruel, losing hair in early 20s,  what a fuckin joke

Everything fucking matters to women these days. You will never escape hypergamous cunts

I see. The problem is that if you have the face that even a zombie would mog you, no amount of perfectly comb hair (or whatever) is going to de-incel you. That's my problem for instance.

I still agree that baldcelling is brutal

Of course hair matters. Zayn Malik looks worse with short hair. Remember that picture of him shaving his entire hair off? Razor-clean? He looked like the average Arab. I'll find a picture, one second..

Unless you have elite top 1% bone structure and skull shape you'll look like shit bald.

43E2386F00000578-0-image-a-29_1504488001692.jpg

Hair, like beards, is basically make-up for men, used well you can slightly camouflate your subhumanity.

I currently letting my hair grow, as it will take the attention out of my nose and my babyface will we less obvious to the eye.

Anonymous said:
Holy fuck. Hair Theory is REAL

It's very real boyo. He looks like the average Arab in the picture on the left.

hair matters, obviously, but for some people it doesn't. height, looks, hair, frame; it all exists on a continuum with varying degrees of flexibility depending on the person. if it's a death sentence for u then it's a death sentence for u. it would be for me, for sure

Hair is everything to me because without my hair you can see my XXL Ears, my XL Forehead and Awkward Hairline (tm), and disguises the fact that I have an XL Head so I am forced to keep medium/long shaggy hair which unfortunately makes me look more childlike and juvenile but at least it isn't the naked truth.

Every baldingcel could easily go for the finpill and 80% of them would be good. Why do you care about your libido so much?

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:

My dad doesn't need hair because he has the right head shape for it and he is well past his prime. I need hair because before I started losing my hair I looked good and I was getting a fair amount of attention. The hairline is the part that makes your forehead look normal So losing your hairline is going to make a lot of not like you, but it really depends on your level of looks. Jeremy Meeks is an example.