Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! cucktears disproved

I will tear every hair off their head and brutally rape these whores if they like it so much

Fucking cunts I will fuck them hard

I don't think I could stand to watch a second of it. I hate videos like this. Fuck that channel. I saw the videos coming up in the feed but I know how those things go. Fuck redpillers.

"something appealing about them" "that edge, you know" hmmmmmm i wonder what it might be? :think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

"something appealing about them" "that edge, you know" hmmmmmm i wonder what it might be? :think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

Forward maxilla

In curryland I have seen sober girls from good family fleeing out of their home with slum dwelling street thugs.

Thug game is 100% legit, you don't need to look like a chad.

I'm at the point where I can't listen to women speak. I hate their voice.

women don't want bad boys they want attractive boys

women don't want bad boys they want attractive boys
in other words they want a high T robust phenotype, if a 5'4 blackops2cel drug dealer approached them they whould reject him in an instant

P E R S O N A L I T Y

in other words they want a high T robust phenotype, if a 5'4 blackops2cel drug dealer approached them they whould reject him in an instant
He'll go to jail for even trying tbh

When women think of a “bad boy” they’re thinking of a tall good looking man in a leather jacket with tattoos on a motorbike.

When women think of a “nice guy” they’re thinking of a fat dude with an office job.

It’s all about looks.

Women are mentally children.

Last edited: