Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
As I was scrolling through Jorge Del Rio Romero’s Instagram, i went through the comments of one of his pics and there legit was single moms (not 1 or 2 but PLENTY) asking him to “check DM” or that he’s goodlooking, etc...Are these women for real? Do women EVER get tired of chasing Chad or riding the cock carousel? Why do these women, who are used up single moms have such insanely high standards? I’m genuinely surprised. I always knew women had high standards but like...Come on. You guys really have to see this, go to the said MM’s Instagram and you’ll see.

Well find consolation in the fact that they will most likely be pumped and dumped, if they even get any attention at all from the guy.

Sub8Hate said:
Well find consolation in the fact that they will most likely be pumped and dumped, if they even get any attention at all from the guy.
Pffft—Of course they won’t get attention from the guy. That male model has a 9/10 GF and will never even touch an used up single mom with a 10ft pole. What baffles me is that they think that THAT male model is what they deserve (no surprise since their standards are sky high)

Those single moms should have their name and picture registered as 'slut', we should have a system simliar to sex offenders, but for those unloyal trailer trash bitches.

Sub8Hate said:
Well find consolation in the fact that they will most likely be pumped and dumped, if they even  get any attention at all from the guy.
And they will blame the being dumped part on all men while crying on one of our shoulders... (well not mine as I refuse friendship with females)

They're delusional from entitlement and being coddled