Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Hahahahaha, take a look at this shit, some other eternal anglo cunt learning about incels

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/vulgadrawings/status/1428274865853829121?s=21

Her conclusion with 18 months of learning? Muh patriachy. Genius, you will really solve the problem applying the same response you've been applying all this time. Women's "education", folks.

Incels is when the patriarchy makes women not fuck you or something

also nigger woman for that extra diversity

This is what happens when you are low iq and try to do research.
You end up as informed as an anti-vaxer.

they want us dead

It's funny when holes on Twitter generalize Incels as terrorist (they think I.N.C.E.L is a white supremacist group) because of few demented retards but then they go and defend ISIS terrorists (CIA) claiming how they were forced to do it due white imperialism, racism or saying how we shouldn't generalize.

Last edited:
“Not asking for help” is another normie excuse.

I hate the virgin vs chad so goddamn much
it got popularized by the epic le troll redditors :soy:
and now normiefags think we use that cringy template unironically jfl
Cope

"either you ldar or you turn to violence"
not even remotely true, most of us either ldar or rope
the mass shootings happen very rarely even if a shit ton of men are incels

Last edited:
looks like some traced memes and disinformation

jerking off over alana as usual, when the main reason she "left" is because she could have a relationship all along

It's funny when holes on Twitter generalize Incels as terrorist (they think I.N.C.E.L is a white supremacist group)
they call incels white supremacist when the userbase is mostly curry/rice :lul:

What to do?

Maybe consider that womens absurd misandric standards for sexual partners should be changed or more and more men will turn against the soyciety.

wow a whole 12 attacks since 2000? meanwhile radical musloids have committed hundreds if not thousands of attacks since then but we can't draw any conclusions because muh racism

It doesn't help that a lot of terms used here overlap with terms that the alt-right and white supremacists later co-opted. Also a lot of racial slurs thrown around about non whites makes it hard for the average person to see how it's any different than what they'd see on white supremacist forums.

People IRL and on other places online are no less racist but they are less overtly racist. It doesn't pay to be brutally honest in this world.

@PPEcel

why are journalistst so pathetic ?

18 months of resarch into a community and this is the best you come with? JFL:feelswhat:

No it isn't, every survey has it consistently mostly white, but that's just because the term incel is from English speaking forums, and slavs are usually counted in the "white". But the proportion is usually pretty similar to the demographic proportion of anglo countries that have immigrants ie USA, UK, Canada.

This just proves that it really is a problem that affects all races. On uglyuncensored before it got banned the survey was like 60% white and 20% black. Obviously mono race countries like curryland and riceland are all one race incels.

Women should never talk about problems men face in life. Never.

18 months wasted on nothing.:lul:

18 months wasted on nothing.:lul:
Nah, i bet she received some fat check from the government to basically make propaganda. Incel is a really good way for opportunists to make a quick buck with the taxpayer money.

Nah, i bet she received some fat check from the government to basically make propaganda. Incel is a really good way for opportunists to make a quick buck with the taxpayer money.
Makes sense, she didnt get anything, only shallow and obvious things. I bet she didnt browse more than few days.

and? none of your shit analysis is going to change the existence of inceldom and its constant expansion

Lol it thanks it can win against me:feelshaha:
jeffrey dean morgan twd GIF by The Walking Dead

Incels is when the patriarchy makes women not fuck you or something

also nigger woman for that extra diversity

damn pretty cool pics I like them very comfy :feelsmage:

18 months of research in foid work is 2 days in man hours. Her research is repulsive and dismissive as always, stupid whores like here are just copy and pasting other whores articles. Its always "well these individuals think bad and violent, we need to give them drugs and therapy to castrate the fuck out of them" "me? its a female problem?" "wow you are so misogynistic".

Stupid bitch do you even introspect? Do you not realize who fucken repulsive your entire sex is? How about this, dress like a convincing man and live that for a year and see how you don't want to kill yourself after that. But you are stupid bitch that likes to plug her ears, I know you are reading this or the other "researchers" will read this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip7kP_dd6LU

First series of images already proves the writer is being disingenuous.
Look at the wording
And that the 'top' 80% of women are selectively dating the top 20% of men
She is subconsciously admitting there is such thing as a top 20% of men, but implying there's no such thing as a top 80% of women.
Or maybe she's just poking at the terminology where it's 'top 80% of women' instead of just saying the majority. She probably doesn't know it's a reference to the pareto principle.

It's also annoying that they keep saying "tee hee did you know a WOMAN came up with the term incel? she was the first incel even though incels say women can't be incels" as if it's impossible for people to independently come up with terms. I HIGHLY doubt the current use of incel is related to that particular source. Does anyone on here know the origin of incel as we use it now?

Not one word about uglyness. I wonder why

Oh no wait, I don't

JFL every time i see these retards going "undercover" to come up with shit information :feelskek:
I wanna get paid for that shit

Even if I couldn’t read english I could tell you this is bullshit just from looking at the shitty artwork. This modern feminism/lefti artwork always looks the same and is ugly too.

Look at this
Women Feminism GIF by FaraOana

angry feminism GIF by Tuttotonno

GIF by yippywhippy

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

When your target audience so low IQ, they need it in comics form.

I handwriting mogg her

why do foids even care about the manosphere? they're on tutorial mode to be guided towards chad, foids have no reason to even care about our suffering other than to exploit it for popularity points on the internet

foids have no reason to even care about our suffering other than to exploit it for popularity points on the internet
It shows how spiteful they are. They'll ignore us IRL where we are actually receptive and want to talk to people but will stalk us and not give us space online where we want to be left alone to vent and cope.

12 attacks in 20 YEARS is fucking nothing and I bet the criteria for selecting those weren't exactly fair
A single street dog probably hurts more people in its lifespan than the entirety of inceldom ever could

E9JAasPWUAIdSoG

>Supposedly spends a year lurking in Incel forums
>Can't be assed to proofread her shit

you have to lay out all these graphs just to understand something as simple as an internet forum?

Guys pls stop grooming me im an innocnet child
Does addressing toxic masculinity change women's preferences for race height face ? No? Then fuck off. You can't help. We are doomed by the LAWS OF NATURE. Just let us wallow and rope in peace.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-11 18.13.23.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-11 18.13.23.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot 2021-09-11 18.18.31.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-11 18.18.31.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
That's all she got after years of lurking here. LMAO. Every foid in this world is braindead.

God I only really have one wish.
I know I will die young most likely due to sucide
But I just want to take at least one foid with me. I want to torture her, really make her suffer and feel pain. I want to see her beg while bleeding. All in minecraft obviously. Oh how amazing and satisfying it would feel.

It shows how spiteful they are. They'll ignore us IRL where we are actually receptive and want to talk to people but will stalk us and not give us space online where we want to be left alone to vent and cope.
It’s all a matter of convenience. Absolute animals.:feelsthink::blackpill:

she literally live in GOD MODE for just have a stupid stinky vagina, also the wahmen have 0 emphaty so it's obvious that she doesn't understand our problems, MUH PATRIARCHY CAUSE INKWELLDOM when instead it's the patriarchy the solution to inceldom, not the cause :lul:

She needs to at least watch The Matrix ffs.