Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HAHAHAHAH

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
20210915 131945

Just. Fucking. Lol.

These whores seriously need to upgrade their personality detectors

I bet she died happy and in ecstasy Being murdered by Chad and the mom fucked Chad afterwards.

What a waste of loli.

Imagine being such a stupid gender with such a shit sexuality. Imagjne getting turned on by your daughter getting slaughtered. Imagine bleeding from your cunt once a month. Imagine living life in easy mode yet still having the audacity to complain and blame men. Imagine being the less intelligent gender. Imagine being the gender that starts wars just to get dogged by Chad. Imagine being the gender that gets turned on by being chocked and slapped by physically superior men.

Literally imagine being a fucking foid jfl
92EFCFD2 554B 48AC 9D59 2F9A8602428B

420BB558 0BB7 49BA 87E4 F20B86B7FEA7

Joke of a gender.

Last edited:
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel but dark triad isn’t real right? :feelstastyman:

He even looks like a stereotypical russian dark triad maxxer urk. Dark triad is a legit strategy for some men. But you can't simply acquire it, you can only grow naturally into it during childhood/teen years.
Imagine being such a stupid gender with such a shit sexuality. Imagjne getting turned on by your daughter getting slaughtered. Imagine bleeding from your cunt once a month. Imagine living life in easy mode yet still having the audacity to complain and blame men. Imagine being the less intelligent gender. Imagine being the gender that starts wars just to get dogged by Chad. Imagine being the gender that gets turned on by being chocked and slapped by physically superior men.

Literally imagine being a fucking foid jfl
View attachment 493588
View attachment 493589
Joke of a gender.
Come on, men can be even more retarded. They put up with physical and mental abuse as much as women do. And participate in various degenerate fetishes on par with women: cuckoldry, femdom, ballbusting, BBW, etc. They don't blame this on women though (but should).

Last edited:
He is ugly as fuck, why would she choose him? Dark triad confirmed? Mogs me brutally still

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel but dark triad isn’t real right? :feelstastyman:
We don't even know how he looks like jfl

Unironically correlation =/= causation

He is ugly as fuck, why would she choose him? Dark triad confirmed? Mogs me brutally still
These type of women always think they can “save” him and they think they are easy to empathize with even though they are insane criminals.

We don't even know how he looks like jfl

Unironically correlation =/= causation
Most men aren’t attractive and most criminals are subhuman, so he most likely wasn’t a chad. Just do the math theory. You should know better than anyone, mathematiciancel :feelsStudy:

Lolis are justice, fuck him. and fuck her stupid mother too

Most men aren’t attractive and most criminals are subhuman, so he most likely wasn’t a chad. Just do the math theory. You should know better than anyone, mathematiciancel :feelsStudy:
Just make up random shit and call it maths theory

nah hes definitely a chad just look at this (literal) slayer

Love for (handsome) serial killers/psychos/ is my most despised female trait tbh

Attachments

• richard-ramirez-2-1608665922.jpg
    richard-ramirez-2-1608665922.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 201
brutal dark triad pill

Just kill a 13 year old girl theory

Wahman are so smart can't you see :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

cuz his personality :soy:

He took her and virginity.

she could detect the good personality of this killer
btw women would rather entrust their child with a convicted killer than an ugly 5'5 male
These whores seriously need to upgrade their personality detectors

A lot fo single mothers let their boy friends fuck their 12 y/o daughters as a way of keeping him around. A sort of 2 for 1 deal, if you will.

I wish I could breed a loli tbh tbh ngl :feelsohh:

A lot fo single mothers let their boy friends fuck their 12 y/o daughters as a way of keeping him around. A sort of 2 for 1 deal, if you will.

I wish I could breed a loli tbh tbh ngl :feelsohh:
tbh

"Oh noooo what have I done wrong?!?!? :foidSoy:

The personality detector didn't work this time JFL

Imagine there was no law for a Day

so many man would Rage and Unleash their Dark Triad

you cant even imagine .