Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Hahaha mutt goes EEK EEK

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
Why did they plant a bomb there anyway?

stupid captcha link. Blocked.

stupid captcha link. Blocked.
19756.jpg

dumb dog, soon to be dead dog

LifeFuel for us DOG HATERS :)

Sounded like a toy running out of battery. Weird how the dog got blown up but it does not wither in pain, just layed slowly yelping. Also those death gurgles are pretty brutal.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS-F-PuXgvI&ab_channel=IHateDogs

Best channel on JEWtube by far. I believe @BududubNow showed me it So I THANK YOU!

Based channel. Fuck dogs and fuck dog havers. What's the point of living in cities if you have to watch your back for carnivorous animals everytime you go out JFL when they're not attacking people they're being the most annoying pieces of FUCKING SHIT BARKING ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT! KILL ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS AND BURN THEIR OWNERS in minecraft.

Based channel. Fuck dogs and fuck dog havers. What's the point of living in cities if you have to watch your back for carnivorous animals everytime you go out JFL when they're not attacking people they're being the most annoying pieces of FUCKING SHIT BARKING ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT! KILL ALL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS AND BURN THEIR OWNERS in minecraft.
Just think thousands of years ago there may not have even been dogs in ethnic countries. Now you live there and you run the risk of getting attacked by dogs.
Dogs should have stayed in Europe.

For some reason I bad slightly for the dog but I could care less if it dies anyways.